News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Trevelyan on April 29, 2012, 06:38:33 PM
Hey, remember when we got the Azure flute and got to go to the alternate dimension and catch Arceus! Oh wait...

I think we'll be getting Keldeo, Melodia or whatever, and Genesect in the same anti-climactic manner. Then again, we did get Regigigas and Shaymin properly, so I could be wrong.
What the hell are you talking about? Arceus wasn't in the Sinnoh regional Pokedex. Neither were Regigigas and Shaymin, for that matter, but Shaymin was still event-only whild Regigigas wasn't. I literally can't comprehend what you're trying to say because it makes no sense; I think you got your facts wrong.

But Keldeo is apparently in the REGIONAL Pokedex; which according to all the past Regional dexes implies that it is obtainable through normal gameplay. Pokemon like Celebi, Jirachi, Deo--No, wait a second. I'm actually not so sure about this.

Now that I think about it, the only Pokemon that were considered "Not in any regional Pokedex" were the surplus of legendaries in D/P.

Turns out, event legendary Pokemon HAVE been in regional Pokedexes; Jirachi was #201 and Deoxys was #202 in the Hoenn dex. Keldeo was #153 out of 155 in B/W's local Pokedex.

What this means is, the fact that Keldeo is #298 in the Unova dex means absolutely nothing. #299 is Meloetta, #300 is Genesect. They'll still probably be event-only.

But maybe a Keldeo will be available around the game's release (like Victini was) due to its appearance in a movie about Kyurems or something like that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 30, 2012, 01:14:53 PM

He was being sarcastic, bro.
No, I knew he was on the first thing he said, but the second part of his message is what lost me. Especially about getting Regigigas and Shaymin "properly", when one was in-game and one was event only.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I have no idea what you're ranting about.

You mentioned that Keldeo's home was the Moor of Icirrus and that we may find it there, so I was suggesting that that may not be the case given that some legendaries (well, at least Arceus) never get their proper events in-game and are just flat-out given to us.

Kayo

Quote from: Trevelyan on April 30, 2012, 03:01:13 PM
I have no idea what you're ranting about.

You mentioned that Keldeo's home was the Moor of Icirrus and that we may find it there, so I was suggesting that that may not be the case given that some legendaries (well, at least Arceus) never get their proper events in-game and are just flat-out given to us.
I'm kinda thinking they realize that they never actually gave us the Arceus event and will fix that this gen.

However I have no clue where Meloetta and Genesect would go. Maybe Genesect would go in the P2 Laboratory? I've always wondered why it gets a spot on the map when it's really only a tiny empty building. (Which you find an item in on your first visit, an up-grade I think)

But yeah if it's a Team Plasma building, and Genesect was modified by Team Plasma (unless I'm thinking wrong), then it would make sense. But yeah, where to put Meloetta?
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

CoroCoro has leaked. Go to Serebii to see it all, but there's quite a bit of cool info, including some returning characters. Don't go if you don't want surprises ruined, though.

Kayo

Since Hero chose to avoid saying directly what was announced, I'll be considerate and offer my response to one revelation within a spoiler box.

[spoiler]Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus each have new forms.

Oh, God.

No.

Actually, this might be a good thing. I can't really see them in that pic there, but they might ACTUALLY end up looking like Pokemon. But really, We how have SIX legendary Pokemon in this generation that have multiple formes. (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Meloetta, and Genesect). That's way too overkill. I'm not happy about that. I wonder what the alt formes will be called, and how they'd be relevant to the new story.[/spoiler]
[move][/move]

zephilicious

~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on May 11, 2012, 06:42:41 PM
Since Hero chose to avoid saying directly what was announced, I'll be considerate and offer my response to one revelation within a spoiler box.

[spoiler]Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus each have new forms.

Oh, God.

No.

Actually, this might be a good thing. I can't really see them in that pic there, but they might ACTUALLY end up looking like Pokemon. But really, We how have SIX legendary Pokemon in this generation that have multiple formes. (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Meloetta, and Genesect). That's way too overkill. I'm not happy about that. I wonder what the alt formes will be called, and how they'd be relevant to the new story.[/spoiler]

Actually, it was the returning characters that I didn't want to mention here, since that seems like a bigger surprise to me. New formes are always good, imo.

This is looking like it might be the be the biggest Pokemon game yet.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on May 12, 2012, 04:49:11 AM
Actually, it was the returning characters that I didn't want to mention here, since that seems like a bigger surprise to me. New formes are always good, imo.

This is looking like it might be the be the biggest Pokemon game yet.
Puh-lease, we shouldn't care too much about the characters at this point. The manuals always spoil the names and appearances of all Gym Leaders.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on May 12, 2012, 10:04:11 AM
Puh-lease, we shouldn't care too much about the characters at this point. The manuals always spoil the names and appearances of all Gym Leaders.
But not for post-game stuff, and who reads the manual anyway?

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 11, 2012, 11:14:43 PM
so now you want less things to change...
So you want them to whore out new formes until no tomorrow.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

I'm still not expecting these games to be particularly different from black and white. Only pointing out the continuing inconsistencies in everyone else's statements.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on May 12, 2012, 12:19:52 PM
I'm still not expecting these games to be particularly different from black and white. Only pointing out the continuing inconsistencies in everyone else's statements.
Can I point out one in yours? The games aren't even out yet and we already know of new towns and gym leaders, including a new starting location. There is way more new content than in any of the past same-region sequels, and that's not even my opinion. It's fact which can be easily supported. Thank you very much.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

that's not an inconsistency, I've held the same position since the beginning of the thread.
~~ <3