News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

so we've dropped from trying to convince ourselves that the game will have a whole new region to convincing ourselves the game will have all of the existing region?
~~ <3

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on April 17, 2012, 05:38:17 AM
so we've dropped from trying to convince ourselves that the game will have a whole new region to convincing ourselves the game will have all of the existing region?

High expectations I guess, although it almost certainly will thaw, and the people thinking a 3rd version would have a whole new region were never really thinking realistically imo.

Zero

seems that way

Hero_of_Darkness

Thinking that they arbitrarily removed 50% of the region from the game to make it smaller for no reason is beyond stupid. I'm 100% positive that the whole region (except for the few areas that they have vanished from the map). There's no reason not to believe it. Why even have the whole map like that just to have most of it permanently covered in ice? I know you're pessimistic, but come on. Even the Pokemon League is in the icy area. Plus, the ice is obviously just a translucent filter. If it weren't confirmed, I'd call it a bad photoshop.

Try to give me one reason to believe that the rest of the region won't be thawed. Just one that makes sense.

zephilicious

i dont have one, im just pointing out the similarities between your argument now and your argument two weeks ago

and if we go further back we have that whole "numbered sequels are unprecedented this game will be like nothing you've ever played before" thing.

you know what's unprecedented? leaving half of the world out.

and since i'm on a roll here, here's another idea: they need to save something for black and white 3
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on April 17, 2012, 10:01:31 AM
i dont have one, im just pointing out the similarities between your argument now and your argument two weeks ago

and if we go further back we have that whole "numbered sequels are unprecedented this game will be like nothing you've ever played before" thing.

you know what's unprecedented? leaving half of the world out.

and since i'm on a roll here, here's another idea: they need to save something for black and white 3

The difference this time being that you're saying that they'd remove content just because.

And you're saying they'll save stuff they already had for the next game? Now you're just trolling.

zephilicious

~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 16, 2012, 07:35:46 PM
Her.

Jessie giving a hotlinking message?

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2012, 11:52:39 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that the frozen parts are obviously gonna thaw?
Kyurem is Ice Type. It's probably the cause of the freezing. Defeating it Plotwise should make it all thaw out eventually. Maybe even some of it get thawed during the story for game logic reasons.
I'm pretty sure I said this exact thing. Unless I said it in an IM to someone rather than on here. But yeah, that's most likely what it'll be.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Hero_of_Darkness

QuoteIntroducing downloadable software for use with Black 2 & White 2: Pokemon AR Searcher, a shooting game, also coming 6/23, for 300 yen. Capture Pokemon via AR shooting like in Face Raiders or Dempa Ningen, use them in Black 2 & White 2.

Pokedex Pro, an upgraded version of the previous Pokedex program, coming 7/14. New features. Pokedex Pro will cost 1500 yen, will be helpful in BW 2.

Japan dates, obviously. And that Pokedex app is intercourse ing expensive, but it's a national dex. The AR app lets you transfer Pokemon to BW2. REALLY happy about that, since it basically turns them into partly 3DS games. That means more 3DS sales, which means more 3DS support and more games for me!

... So, yes, I was wrong about no 3DS-specific features technically.

Nayrman

At least it's something. I wish for the new 3D Dex they would make it a free download if you register Black 2 or White 2 in a certain amount of time. Again, to maybe increase 3DS sales along with the mini-game.

And now that they're doing the entire roster, who sees them using these models in a full 3D pokemon game for Gen 6?

Zero

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 21, 2012, 06:37:47 AM
At least it's something. I wish for the new 3D Dex they would make it a free download if you register Black 2 or White 2 in a certain amount of time. Again, to maybe increase 3DS sales along with the mini-game.

And now that they're doing the entire roster, who sees them using these models in a full 3D pokemon game for Gen 6?
Probably, probably not about the 3D models.

Also, Nayrman, freaking add me back to your 3DS friend list already.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 21, 2012, 06:37:47 AM
There would really be no excuse if they didn't. If they bumped Gen 6's graphics up to, say, the console games level (Battles like Col/XD even), I'd be happy. It would be a huge leap, and may take some time to get used to, but it would really be cool.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]