News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

http://serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml

Serebii has updated with some pics. There seems to be a Crustle blockade in some city (this is so a Psyduck move).

Also, Unova's become far more futuristic. There's an underground water tunnel you can walk through.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 13, 2012, 07:53:04 PM
http://serebii.net/black2white2/pics.shtml

Serebii has updated with some pics. There seems to be a Crustle blockade in some city (this is so a Psyduck move).

Also, Unova's become far more futuristic. There's an underground water tunnel you can walk through.

Don't forget the trailer.

The Riddler

if that much of unova is frozen over, i imagine this game being much smaller. i feel like the frozen areas will have very limited access

DededeCloneChris

At last, the normal trainers are given some love. Now they have animated sprites.

It was kind of weird that all the important trainers (except Cheren, Bianca, and N) didn't have animated sprites in this gen.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: The Riddler on April 13, 2012, 08:07:06 PM
if that much of unova is frozen over, i imagine this game being much smaller. i feel like the frozen areas will have very limited access
I'm sure they won't be frozen for the entirety of the game, but yeah, it looks like Zeph was right. Sorry, Zeph.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on April 13, 2012, 08:07:06 PM
Yeah, but remember, they're adding new routes and towns. The trailer featured several areas that don't exist in B/W.

I mean, the Pokemon League's frozen over. They gotta put that SOMEWHERE.

Besides, you can't get much smaller than B/W. It was the shortest game thus far in my experience. I doubt they'll make it even shorter. Have a little faith in the new areas.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Maybe the region is facing some kind of catastrophe due to Kyurem, and you're for the time being traveling around before you get to defrost Unova and open up the way.

JrDude

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 13, 2012, 07:53:04 PM
lolwut
I've been through many of those as a kid, that's not futuristic.
I've even heard of a slide you can slide on that goes through a shark tank and you can see through it. I think it's in Vegas, but I'm not sure the source I heard that from is even reliable.
Regardless, this isn't more futuristic at all yet.

And, are these sprites really Kyurem? I thought it was gonna be new versions of the 2 legendaries it LOOKS like.
Regardless of what Pokémon they are, will they be having a new type in that form? Like, Fire/Ice, or Electric/Ice?
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Nayrman

Well, at least the male trainer sprite doesn't look as stupid in sprite form. Even for Japanese anime hair it looks stupid as all get out.

The world at least looks marginally better in terms of graphics. Looks like they're adding more color to the cities, so everything doesn't quite look the same unless you're in the "big city" of the game. Also, anyone else notice that the battle trainers aside from the main ones (rival, leaders, etc.) move now?

Hero_of_Darkness

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/pokemon/

Scroll down to see Kyurem's signature moves and hear the slightly remixed wild battle theme.

Nayrman

Between the two legendaries and the new Poison gym, this doesn't seem like the game to choose the grass starter. :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 14, 2012, 07:15:17 AM
Between the two legendaries and the new Poison gym, this doesn't seem like the game to choose the grass starter. :P
Specifically Serperior AKA Legendaries' Punching Bag.

Doodle

YEAH

DededeCloneChris