News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 13, 2012, 12:13:38 PM
Hey, guess what? I don't intercourse ing like him either. IMO he's behind all the other male protagonists, even Brendan, in terms of looks. I totally do not have a different opinion than you and honestly you just pulled that from your ass like always.

You definitely do have a different opinion than I. I am not defending him. You are. There is a clear difference here. You're free to your opinion, as am I. The problem here is that you just can't stand it when someone is negative about your Pokemon games. You stated he didn't look that bad and were quick to jump to the Pokedefense. I don't pull poop from my ass "like always". I'm assuming you're talking about the rumor I brought up a couple days ago in another thread. And lol. Seriously? Good god Kayo. So, when Hero brings up a rumor, it's perfectly fine. When Zero brings up a rumor, OH MY GOD HE PULLED THE RUMOR STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS ASS. It was just playful speculation(which I provided a source for, btw). That's all. You're grasping at things to give me poop for, and it just makes you look bad man.

I don't think he looks "fine", but it's pretty darn critical of you guys to take one look at him and say "OH MY FUCKING GOD HE LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT", when it's still not impossible for his design to be tweaked a bit before the game's release.

You're sure as hell quick to defend the design though. Make up your mind. Also, what is wrong with being critical? What is wrong with having a negative opinion? You have a raging Poke-boner man and simply refuse to believe that Pokemon can do any wrong. It's what it is. You don't have to believe it yourself, but it'd probably help with your overall well-being to admit when you have a bias. I highly doubt that his design will change. They're too far into development for that. It isn't even such a big deal that I would demand them to change it either. Its just an overall, crappy design. I'm very thankful that this isn't Generation VI.

I never did once say I liked him. Because honestly I wish he looked better. I attacked specifically the sentence I bolded in your post when I quoted it: "I don't see how anyone could think that he looks fine." because people have different opinions, and I really doubt GameFreak would create a character that they and 100% of the fanbase hated the looks of.

No, but you said he didn't look that bad, and were quick to the defense. Which is a pretty clear indication that you're more on the positive side than the negative. I know that's what you attacked, but as I said before, I'm trying to understand what is even likable about him to begin with. He looks intercourse ing retarded. It's all I see. If someone could explain to me what it is that they like about him then that'd be fan-intercourse ing-tastic because I see nothing at all that makes him remotely acceptable.

You're gonna have to get used to him.

Of course. That doesn't mean that I have to like the design though.

Kayo

Wow, I just... wow. I'm not defending him per se, but saying how you think it's physically impossible for anyone to not hate him is terribly rough and unnecessary, and in fact it's a little silly. I don't think he looks good (for the third time-- do you even read my posts?), but he just needs getting used to. I'm sure you didn't love the B/W protagonists at first glance, either.

I'm sorry if you think I'm singling you out, but I'm really not. Just step down off your high horse and think for a second. I don't live just to criticize you. Your problem is, when you present rumors, you present them as fact. That's... not good. You have to state that something's only a rumor (like Hero does), but that is neither here nor there.

I'm sure as hell quick to defend the design? For the love of all that is sacred, you're sure as hell quick to say it's the worst thing you ever laid eyes on.

I also love how often you put words in my mouth. You claim I think that "Pokemon can do no wrong", when that entirely contradicts the way I really feel about the franchise. If you want me to elaborate on all the poop Pokemon fails at, drop me a PM and I'd love to tell you.

Actually, screw the rest of your post and get this in your head: I do not like either of B2/W2's protagonist designs. I'm on the negative side, if any.

I'm actually disappointed I won't be able to play through this highly-anticipated game with a more attractive character. Maybe if his hair was just fixed a little bit, or he lost the tights. If either happened, I might be okay with it. Designs have changed this close to release in the past, so don't say it's impossible for it to change. Not likely, but not impossible.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

I stopped reading your post after the first sentence man

I don't think its impossible for anyone to not hate his design. I don't see how anyone can like it. There is a difference. And that's what I'm trying to get. What is to like about it? That is what I have been asking and I haven't really gotten an answer yet.

DededeCloneChris

Hero_of_Darkness

You won't see any of the stuff you're complaining about in his sprite so... yeah...

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2012, 03:57:10 PM
I stopped reading your post after the first sentence man

I don't think its impossible for anyone to not hate his design. I don't see how anyone can like it. There is a difference. And that's what I'm trying to get. What is to like about it? That is what I have been asking and I haven't really gotten an answer yet.
You better read the rest of my post, because otherwise your argument here is 100% pointless. You say you haven't gotten answers yet, and you refuse to read my posts. Classy.

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 13, 2012, 04:09:53 PM
You won't see any of the stuff you're complaining about in his sprite so... yeah...
Probably visible on the in-battle sprite, which you see before you send out your Pokemon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 13, 2012, 04:53:05 PM
You better read the rest of my post, because otherwise your argument here is 100% pointless. You say you haven't gotten answers yet, and you refuse to read my posts. Classy.

I didn't read your post because you're completely inept, Kayo. You say I'm putting words in your mouth but it's quite the opposite. In fact, I stopped reading because it doesn't even take you two sentences to assert that I thought it was impossible to like the design. I think we can both agree that the both of us are just arguing for the sake of it at this point. It doesn't make anything I said pointless, either, but you can continue to think that if you want.

You definitely can. We've already seen his sprite. You can see the pineapple hair. Thankfully, you can't see the tights.

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 13, 2012, 03:58:15 PM
I like the pineapple hair look.

I like pineapples.

Mona

Oh, but you can. The poofy hair shows up pretty clearly in his sprite.

Edit: Oops. Posted this about the same time Zero posted his response. Oh well.

The Riddler

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on April 13, 2012, 05:44:03 PM
god just shut the intercourse  up k
You're allowed to hate a character's design, and I'm not?
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

The hair doesn't count because it's Japanese and that's normal.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 13, 2012, 06:45:37 PM
The hair doesn't count because it's Japanese and that's normal.

Can't really argue with that

still poopty

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2012, 06:59:26 PM
Can't really argue with that

still poopty
I think you'll get used to it.

He's been in our lives for barely 2 days. I don't think I'll ever like him as much as Gold or Hilbert but I'm pretty sure I'll get used to him.
[move][/move]

Zero

Yeah.

Though I'm surprised that they haven't made customizable heroes yet. Harvest Moon recently implemented the feature.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2012, 07:19:23 PM
Yeah.

Though I'm surprised that they haven't made customizable heroes yet. Harvest Moon recently implemented the feature.
I don't think that's really the Pokemon style, to be honest.
[move][/move]