News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced for DS!

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, February 25, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 12, 2012, 09:25:07 AM
Calling it now: the professor is evil and will use you to achieve his goal.

Sounds like every other professor to me. "It's been my life-long dream to finish the Pokedex, so go do it for me, kid."

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on April 12, 2012, 04:05:51 PM
Venipede/Scolipede and Foongus/Amoongus are the only poison types from Gen 5.

You can fully expect it to be one of those poopty first-two gyms that only carries two pokemon.

Since you start in a new area I'm sure the gym leaders are in a different order. As such I'm calling it: the poison gym is early.
There's a few holes in your logic. First of all, you forgot Garbodor. You also forgot that there are 150 older-gen Pokemon added to the Unova pokedex, meaning I GUARANTEE that there will be more poison-types.

Secondly, even if there weren't any more (hypothetically; there's no doubt in my mind that we'll have older Poison types), it's never been a problem in the past. In Gen I, the FOURTH Elite Four member, the LAST type-specializing trainer in the game claims to specialize in Dragon-type Pokemon. There is ONE Dragon type family in Gen I. In Gen III, Elite Four Phoebe uses pokemon from only three families. Elite Four Glacia only uses two.

Wanna just talk gym leaders? The 7th gym leader (pair) in Ruby and Sapphire use only Lunatone and Solrock, which are just counterparts.

Still not convinced? Gen I's SIXTH gym leader, Koga, uses Pokemon from two evolutionary families. So does Blaine, the SEVENTH gym leader.

It's likely to be an early gym, since I can't imagine they'd reveal a late-game gym leader so early unless he/she was important to the plot otherwise. But your logic is entirely flawed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: X-3 on April 12, 2012, 04:39:13 PM
Sounds like every other professor to me. "It's been my life-long dream to finish the Pokedex, so go do it for me, kid."
Yes, but it'll be an evil goal this time.

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 12, 2012, 12:12:09 PM
Stop intercourse ing complaining, it's your opinion that you don't like him and not everyone agrees with you. Deal with it.

He's no Gold, but he doesn't look that bad..

Yes it is my opinion. A negative one. Not everyone is going to poop rainbows when it comes to anything and everything Pokemon man. I think he looks intercourse ing dumb and I'm most definitely in the majority opinion here. I'm not saying you're an idiot for having a different opinion than me, rather, I'm trying to understand why you guys think he looks fine. There's a difference bro, so if you're going to dismiss my negative comments as "complaining", I can reciprocate that by dismissing your positive comments as blatant fanboyism. No one wins there man.

Is there anything that you do not like about Pokemon?

Quote from: Nayrman on April 12, 2012, 02:29:06 PM
The trainers look stupid. Plain and simple. I just think their designs are just awful. Not exactly the worst, maybe, but still, ugh.

Quote from: The Riddler on April 12, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
He does look a like a girl. I'd rather play as the Rival.

I'm glad I'm not alone

Mona

I can get used to the girl trainer. I don't really see what's wrong with her hair. It's in twin buns. What's the big deal? The yellow shorts/skirt thing is actually something that's in style right now. (You'll never see me wearing something like that, though. Mostly because it doesn't suit me.)

The male trainer on the other hand... just looks ridiculous. Everyone else can think what they want but in no culture whatsoever is that hairstyle acceptable. Seriously, someone find me a picture of a real life guy with hair like that because I've never seen it before. He has it all gathered onto the top of his head and then he lets it poof out. Whaaat the helllll? I'm just... glad I'm not a boy right now.

zephilicious

I'm now expecting the differences to compare to the differences between first gen and the kanto half of 2nd gen

except without all the new pokemon and stronger trainers and everything that made exploring the same region over again fun.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 12, 2012, 05:25:14 PM
Stop judging people by their looks.

No.

Quote from: zephilicious on April 12, 2012, 08:10:49 PM
I'm now expecting the differences to compare to the differences between first gen and the kanto half of 2nd gen

except without all the new pokemon and stronger trainers and everything that made exploring the same region over again fun.

So you expect Unova to be smaller in these games?

We already know that at least two new cities have been added so that doesn't really work.

Are you this pessimistic about everything even in real life? lol

zephilicious

~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on April 13, 2012, 12:42:03 AM
so 2nd gen kanto + sevii islands
That still implies that you think some older areas will be smaller or removed...

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 13, 2012, 04:22:27 AM
That still implies that you think some older areas will be smaller or removed...

Well, there's a new starter town, so I don't see much point in going to the old one. Not to mention, it looks like it might be frozen on the map in those images...

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 13, 2012, 05:46:10 AM
Well, there's a new starter town, so I don't see much point in going to the old one. Not to mention, it looks like it might be frozen on the map in those images...

*shrug* I'm sure they'll be unfrozen eventually. The only reason Kanto got smaller in gen 2 was the lack of cartridge space.

Zero

After you leave your starter town in any Pokemon game there isn't much point in going back. In GSC to manage daylight savings time and money but other than that, eh.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 12, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
Yes it is my opinion. A negative one. Not everyone is going to poop rainbows when it comes to anything and everything Pokemon man. I think he looks intercourse ing dumb and I'm most definitely in the majority opinion here. I'm not saying you're an idiot for having a different opinion than me, rather, I'm trying to understand why you guys think he looks fine. There's a difference bro, so if you're going to dismiss my negative comments as "complaining", I can reciprocate that by dismissing your positive comments as blatant fanboyism. No one wins there man.

Is there anything that you do not like about Pokemon?

I'm glad I'm not alone
Hey, guess what? I don't intercourse ing like him either. IMO he's behind all the other male protagonists, even Brendan, in terms of looks. I totally do not have a different opinion than you and honestly you just pulled that from your ass like always.

I don't think he looks "fine", but it's pretty darn critical of you guys to take one look at him and say "OH MY FUCKING GOD HE LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT", when it's still not impossible for his design to be tweaked a bit before the game's release.

I never did once say I liked him. Because honestly I wish he looked better. I attacked specifically the sentence I bolded in your post when I quoted it: "I don't see how anyone could think that he looks fine." because people have different opinions, and I really doubt GameFreak would create a character that they and 100% of the fanbase hated the looks of.

You're gonna have to get used to him.

The rival, though. I like him. Maybe if he lost the weird collar he'd look better, but I think he looks pretty good. Except he looks like he's wearing tights just like everyone else. Maybe that's the style in the new frozen Unova?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]