News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Slice of Life

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

FU High. Since you I already got my book and poop for school so i might as well go there.

Question... Why can't I just wear the sunglasses?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 21, 2010, 01:45:17 PM
FU High. Since you I already got my book and poop for school so i might as well go there.

Question... Why can't I just wear the sunglasses?
You can put them on at any time.

You get to school and walk through a generic hallway towards your class. But wait, girls. Three of them, if your math hasn't gotten too rusty during break. Mini Martini, Chickie Bichie, and Tootie Bootie (from left).

What should you do? You've seen them throughout middle school, and you know they are notorious for being... well, ninnyy. But what they lack in brain cells and personality they make up for in their looks and bedroom prowess (so you've heard, at least). You've got a few minutes to kill before class, should you make a fool of yourself on your first day and talk to them?

>Talk to the girls
>Go to class
>Inventory [School Book, Sunglasses, Wallet]

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Quote from: Light on November 21, 2010, 03:13:34 PM
Equip them sunglasses.
Your Coolness has been raised by +10 points! Your Sex Appeal has raised by +5 points! Your Popularity has raised by +1 points!

STATS:
Coolness: 5
Sex Appeal: 0
Popularity: -4

Armed with a newfound confidence... What should your next move be?

>Talk to girls
>Go to class

Kayo

Talk to girls. Be brave.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Ignore the brave part, just be like most guys who can talk to girls in high school, stupid, partially perverted, and throw out some jokes on the side.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

You decide to talk to the girls... What's the worst that can happen?

"Uh, hi Mini," you say, talking to the brunette (the head of the pack). She turns her head and stares at you.

"Oh." She's silent for another beat. So are you. Awkward and long silence... until, "Who are you?"

"Er, Guy. Guy Mann." More silence. Your words aren't getting through to her. "We went to middle school together," you add, trying to trigger some form of recollection.

"Um, okay," she says, brushing you off and beginning to turn away and back to her friends. You're losing her. What should you do?

>Continue Conversation
>>"What class do you have next?"
>>"You have nice eyes."
>>"You're very shagadelic."
>>"I know what you did last summer."
>Give up
>>Go to class
>>Find a bathroom and sulk
>>Lose your temper

JrDude

>Get shocked by the fact that the brunette and red head magically switched places           
   >Continue Conversation

I'll let someone else decide what she says.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

"You're very shagadelic."

Just see.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 22, 2010, 07:28:07 PM
"You're very shagadelic."

Just see.
The words escape your mouth, with an Austin Powers accent to boot.

Mini stops, everything freezes. She turns around to face you, eyebrow raised. "I'm very... what?"

Can't lose your mojo now. "Shagadelic," you repeat, only this time you lose the accent. "It's from Austin Powers."

"Mhm, kay. You don't have to tell me things I already know. You're wasting the precious oxygen around me. And I don't want to get creepy nerd germs." Her friends fall into fits of giggles at the slam she just sent your way. Your face falls and your face is probably turning red. With a snap of her fingers, she and her posse leave.

Ouch. You can feel your popularity and coolness levels dropping... First day and you already feel like you've run a mile. Will you ever be able to make a comeback after that performance? Now what?

>Go to class
>Sulk in the bathroom
>Throw a temper tantrum
>Leave school

Rayquarian

Throw a tem--no, just...go to class before you do something else stupid...

Kayo

Who knows, maybe you'll see her again later... this time WITHOUT her friends. People behave differently without their "posse."

Go to class.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

You try to listen to the teacher, but everything begins to mesh together. It sounds like all he's saying is... "math" over and over again. There's a pause in his words. You look up. He's looking right at you. Were you asked a question? You didn't hear your name get called... What should you do?

>"Oh my god, we get it, you're a nerd!"
>"Uh, the answer is... (insert # here)."
>"Can I go to the bathroom?"
>Ignore his gaze.

Kayo

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

That works anytime. Usually. Though I know you'll find a way to make that end badly, Kill Joy. : |
[move][/move]