News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Card games?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I collected Pokemon cards when I was little, but too young to understand how to play. I played Yugioh when I was a little older because one of my friends got me into it. He always wanted me to play it with him at recess but I turned him down every time to go play kickball. I had a poopload of cards, but gave them all to my good friend when I was finished with that craze and she was still into it. I really like poker, my brother got me into it since he plays it for a living. When I went to a summer camp we had Setback tournaments. By the end of the summer I was amazing at that game (and also perfected the art of shuffling cards).

I always enjoy card games. And what happened to the poker nights that we were supposed to have? We really should do that. Get a group together and just webcam it or something. Of course, the rules would have to be altered for online use.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegory

I am with Magnum in that I play MTG and Pokemon. My best deck is by far my elves and my favorite deck would have to be my wurms.

Turok

I played Pokemon, I played Yu-Gi-Oh. Hell, I played the DBZ card game, I've stuck with Magic though.
I haven't had anyone to play against locally in a while though, I don't even know where my decks are :S

Is there an online version? I'd be all over that.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

BOREDFOREVER

Texas No limit Hold 'em

arachnid

Quote from: Spud on May 05, 2010, 03:21:02 PM
I challenge everyone in this thread to a children's card game.

Does this children's card game involve killing people?
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

Only if I get to become a Planeswalker and make Magic cards come to life.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

arachnid

Quote from: Magnum on May 06, 2010, 07:37:50 AM
We just have a bunch of punk kids here that think they are so cool because they bought it and can beat all the other kids. Really easy to destroy with my Soldier, but it is so stupid to hear them gloat.

Very stupid. but the look on there face is always funny when they loose miserably to my vampires :D
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

Screw that, I use my Slivers to kill them LONG before they draw anything good.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

arachnid

I just looked at the card guid to the new eldrazi set in majic the gathreing and the new plainswalkers are crappy as hell. two mythic rares I never want to get. If I get one I'll be sure to give it to you magnum.
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Shujinco2

Fuck Magic the Gathering.

YGO got REALLY dull after awhile.

And I've never EVER liked the pokemon TCG except just to collect them.

My card game of choice: Texas Hold'em

Light

Quote from: Tsutaja on May 18, 2010, 06:31:41 PM
My card game of choice: Texas Hold'em
* Light high fives Shu.

I used to collect YGO cards, but drifted away from it some four years ago.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Level_9_Chao

All you Magic dudes, I totally wanna play you. I only have like 3 decks:
an artifact-heavy red/blue/swamp,
a white/green that gets me buttloads of life,
and a black/blue that I modified from an Eldrazi starter deck.

I have an Emrakul, the Aeons Torn but I dunno where to put it.

Also, a friend of mine will be teaching me Old Maid and Go Fish this weekend.

Hey shut up.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Allegory

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on May 18, 2010, 08:45:13 PM

Would be happy to play you anytime

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on May 18, 2010, 08:45:13 PM

Also, a friend of mine will be teaching me Old Maid and Go Fish this weekend.

Hey shut up.

I'll play you as well, add me to your IM system of choice. tsunami11@live.com You as well, Allegory. Although, Chao, I would like to ask you refrain from playing Eldrazi. I don't have any.

Level_9_Chao

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 19, 2010, 03:17:02 AM
I'll play you as well, add me to your IM system of choice. tsunami11@live.com You as well, Allegory. Although, Chao, I would like to ask you refrain from playing Eldrazi. I don't have any.

Emrakul's not in any of my decks so it'll all be okay. =P

I really only use AIM, so I better get an MSN or whatever pretty soon.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.