News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

TED

Started by Chris8492, April 03, 2012, 11:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Stewie and Rupert from family guy all grown up.

Tupin

I don't know about this one. I could swear I've seen these jokes somewhere else, but it escapes me at the moment.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

not sure if want

Flying Chickens

Ravioli

Fuck Seth MacFarlane

JrDude

"Whoever thought 'Hey, we should make a movie about a guy with a teddy bear who walks around, and no one questions it' is a intercourse ing genius"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 06, 2012, 10:31:17 AM
"Whoever thought 'Hey, we should make a movie about a guy with a teddy bear who walks around, and no one questions it' is a intercourse ing genius"

I'd pay to see that movie.

What I wouldn't pay to see is Seth Macfarlane mindlessly shouting expletives and pretending to suck someone for an hour and a half. The guy's a hack, and it's not funny. Such a wasted concept.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 06, 2012, 10:31:17 AM
Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 06, 2012, 11:01:34 AM
I'd pay to see that movie.

What I wouldn't pay to see is Seth Macfarlane mindlessly shouting expletives and pretending to suck someone for an hour and a half. The guy's a hack, and it's not funny. Such a wasted concept.
He's essentially trying to market Calvin and Hobbes to an adult audience, and completely intercourse ing over the concept in the process. It has the potential to be charming and loveable, but the adult humour makes it crude and uncomedic. It's similar to A.A. Milne writing a Winnie The Pooh book, but marketting it to adults instead of children by having Winnie The Pooh beat the poop out of everyone in the 100 Acre Woods. Now who the intercourse  wants to see that.

Zero

I'd totally watch a movie where Winnie the Pooh becomes a machine of destruction

j/s

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Z on April 07, 2012, 01:33:46 PM
I'd totally watch a movie where Winnie the Pooh becomes a machine of destruction

j/s
I would too, but that's not the intercourse ing point.

Zero

Quote from: Flying Chickens on April 07, 2012, 10:09:01 PM
I would too, but that's not the intercourse ing point.

I know it isn't

i'm j/s

zephilicious

Quote from: Flying Chickens on April 07, 2012, 11:26:40 AM
He's essentially trying to market Calvin and Hobbes to an adult audience, and completely intercourse ing over the concept in the process. It has the potential to be charming and loveable, but the adult humour makes it crude and uncomedic. It's similar to A.A. Milne writing a Winnie The Pooh book, but marketting it to adults instead of children by having Winnie The Pooh beat the poop out of everyone in the 100 Acre Woods. Now who the intercourse  wants to see that.
i found my computer open with this quote i dont remember what my response was
~~ <3

Zero

it was probably something witty and condescending

zephilicious

no way im super cool and nice when im that drunk
~~ <3

Mona

Quote from: zephilicious on April 08, 2012, 04:43:11 PM
no way im super cool and nice when im that drunk

Oh darn. We missed it.