News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Best movies of the summer

Started by Gr0dXx, October 10, 2008, 12:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gr0dXx

This is my first movie write up hope you like it,well for my first movie im gonna have to say that it is The Dark Knight this was a huge movie it killed the box offices all around it had a all star cast! which contained actors Christian Bale(aka Batman), Heath Ledger(aka The Joker), Aaron Eckhart(aka Two Face), Michael Caine(aka Alfred Pennysworth) this movie had to be one of the best super hero movies ever made i loved every second of this awesomely created movie.

For my next movie im gonna have to say it is Step Brothers i loved this movie from start to finish it actually was my fav comedy of the summer it had one of the biggest names in comedy Will Ferrell and his right hand man John C. Riley  you might have seen John C. Riley in Will Ferrell's previous movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The Next great comedy that opened up this summer is a movie that had one hell of an all star cast is Tropic Thunder staring Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr, Danny McBride, Jay Baruchel This was a great comedy and with the all star cast it made it even better of an movie as a war action flick it was hysterical.

Ok, so for last and final movie it was another great comedy made by one of the best comedy writers i have ever seen is Pineapple Express staring Seth Rogen, James Franco and Danny McBride even tho this movie has alot of drug use and drug talk it still makes one hell of a movie with all the witty humor and wacky jokes which are made while the people are under the influence but still funny =)

Well thats all for now hope you like my write up