News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

About Sig of the Week (Winners posted here)

Started by Dill, July 14, 2008, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dill

The rules for SotW are simple: on Mondays I will post a thread with the week's theme. You will then have until Friday to post a sig in the same thread matching the theme. If I post multiple themes, your sig has to match all of them unless otherwise stated. When you post your sig, use IMG tags so I can see it without clicking the link. If your sig doesn't meet the requirements, I will remove the IMG tags from your post and send you a PM, telling you why your sig doesn't meet the requirements. You will then have one more chance to post a sig that meets the week's requirements. Do not post old sigs, do not copy other people's sigs, and most of all, don't complain to me if you aren't satisfied with your sig. There are no size restrictions, unless it's included in the theme. I reserve the right to remove sigs, due to sig being far too large/small (1024x768 is a tad big), overuse of brushes or animations, or otherwise.

On Friday, I will gather all the sigs and put them in a poll. Everyone can vote, including the entrants. You may vote for your own sig. On Sunday, I will post the winner in the hall of fame. And on Monday, a new theme will be posted. If you've got any questions, PM me.

SotW History:
Week:Theme:Winner

Week #1:Anything Goes:Choloform?

Week #2:Metroid:Dill

Week #3:Blue/green:HoganM

Week #4:Villains:captainjacksparrow