News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Sayonara.

Started by Rius, January 31, 2009, 11:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

For millennia, man has tried to hold on to that which he holds true to him, whether it be something as fleeting as fortune or as necessary as adoration. Unfortunately, the very universe we live in is a dynamic one, never pausing for even a fraction of time; we can see this in the way the moon appears in our sky, ever-waxing, ever-waning. In the same way, my life is not the same as it once was, and I can no longer afford the luxury of treating myself to your presence. Some difficult circumstances have arose and time that I am spending here should be spent with my family. By fair fate, the moon will continue to cycle, and I am sure I will return once endure this... there people here who I truly care about, maybe even love; for now I have to settle things in this physical world. Until then, I wish the best to all of you and I hope this forum will continue to flourish.

Macawmoses

Get your ass back here Nin. :(

:'(

Silverhawk79

:(
Bye Rius, I wish you the best of luck.
I'll miss you.
Really, I will. ;_;

Custom

I will miss you Nin. D:
I remember when we first came here. I hope one day you will return. ;___; Be careful in the real world. I went there once, it isn't nice.

I love you, Rius. D:

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Syncopathic

FUUUUUCK.
NOOOOOOOOO.

Dude, I will seriously miss you.
No lie.... ;___;

#nsider will never be the same again....
I hope, one day you'll come back.
Good luck with your difficult situation....

Also, know that I love you. You're a really awesome person.

Zovistograt

wait seriously ahhhhhh

Good luck on your physical journeys I suppose.  Nanotechnology is the FUTURE.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

WHYYYYYY!?

But, I can sorta understand why you're leaving. (Odds are you don't know me at all. D=)

Bye, Nin. =(

Vaatix

I didn't say you could leave yet, Ninnin.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Lotos

;_;
Please come back some day :(

PsychoYoshi

See you eventually. D:

Doodle

But chat is always so fun with you there. :(
Bye...
YEAH