OoT 3DS discussion

Started by The Riddler, January 11, 2012, 11:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I disagree. Shadow Temple represent.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on February 13, 2012, 08:07:59 AM
the forest temple is the best one in the game stop being a faggot
"Hate" is probably too strong of a word, but it's just not that great compared to many other dungeons in the series, imo.

Kayo

Fire Temple in Master Quest gave me a headache, but that was primarily when I fell into a pit and ended up plummeting down several floors... and then I landed on solid ground. And had to work my way back up again.

I'm sure that was possible in the normal game, but MQ was the first time I was that unlucky.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Pennington on February 07, 2012, 03:17:20 PM
What about that part where you have to fight two at once, if you're like me and decided to wake them both up together instead of taking one at a time?
SPIN ATTACK
BACK FLIP
HARDCORE 2V1
YEAH

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Pennington on February 13, 2012, 06:11:13 PM
Fire Temple in Master Quest gave me a headache, but that was primarily when I fell into a pit and ended up plummeting down several floors... and then I landed on solid ground. And had to work my way back up again.

I'm sure that was possible in the normal game, but MQ was the first time I was that unlucky.
Reminds me of Snowhead (Snowpeak?) Temple in Majora's Mask. Such a intercourse over if you weren't paying quite enough attention.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 13, 2012, 06:11:13 PM

... Only to go back up and realize that you didn't have to go that way in the first place.

Hero_of_Darkness

I'm about to quit this. I can't find the last small key for the Spirit Temple.

EDIT: Found out where it is, rage quitting.

Kayo

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on February 13, 2012, 09:13:55 PM
Reminds me of Snowhead (Snowpeak?) Temple in Majora's Mask. Such a intercourse over if you weren't paying quite enough attention.
Yeah, that central room where you have to roll along the wall would have really been a ninny to mess up in. They put a ledge there to catch you the first time, but then after that you're on your own.

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 14, 2012, 04:21:19 AM
... Only to go back up and realize that you didn't have to go that way in the first place.
But if you're me you have to check that part that you didn't get to to ensure that you don't miss anything. If I'm pulled away from an area before I explore it, I just have to go back and try again. Call it obsessive-compulsive if you want; I just don't want to miss anything.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 14, 2012, 07:20:54 PM
But if you're me you have to check that part that you didn't get to to ensure that you don't miss anything. If I'm pulled away from an area before I explore it, I just have to go back and try again. Call it obsessive-compulsive if you want; I just don't want to miss anything.
I thought the same way. Then I got to Spirit Temple in MQ. Now I don't give a intercourse  about missing things. If I have to do something that makes absolutely no logical sense, even in the context of the game, to get everything in the game, something is wrong in my eyes.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 14, 2012, 08:34:56 PM
I thought the same way. Then I got to Spirit Temple in MQ. Now I don't give a intercourse  about missing things. If I have to do something that makes absolutely no logical sense, even in the context of the game, to get everything in the game, something is wrong in my eyes.
I guess for me it's because I've had too many instances in the past where I missed something, found out MUCH later, and had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to get it. I just don't want that to happen again.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 16, 2012, 07:02:46 PM
I guess for me it's because I've had too many instances in the past where I missed something, found out MUCH later, and had to go ALL THE WAY BACK to get it. I just don't want that to happen again.
Well in this case, it was just a Gold Skulltula, and you only need half of those to 100% the game unless you're obsessive.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 17, 2012, 04:54:34 AM
Well in this case, it was just a Gold Skulltula, and you only need half of those to 100% the game unless you're obsessive.
That's pretty much what I was always looking for in OoT. I consider my grand total of 56/100 to be successful >_>
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 17, 2012, 01:25:54 PM
That's pretty much what I was always looking for in OoT. I consider my grand total of 56/100 to be successful >_>
Still, think about this.

[spoiler]-Press button
-Chest drops
-Only way to get to chest is to go back in time to seven years before you hit the button

Kinda breaks the immersion.[/spoiler]

Kayo

The worst part is I thought I was getting at least 75% of them as I was playing the game, until I got to the end and found out that I'd reached the end, 20 arachnids short.

Of course, I had no desire to go back and hunt for them. Which is why I wish I'd used even MORE caution when advancing through dungeons.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Not totally related to OoT 3D (though it should work since there's no way this was found in bug testing), but they just found ANOTHER major OoT glitch. I'm not even kidding. Even better, it lets you warp to the end credits. I just had to mention this somewhere because it's so weird and funny.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The crazy thing is that it's not even one of those, "What on earth made you randomly try this!?!" glitches. It was just using Farore's Wind while entering the warp left behind after killing a boss! (Though it does require glitching it onto B.)

EDIT: It also lets you do other weird warps.

[spoiler][/spoiler]