News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Who's getting a Vita?

Started by Super, October 27, 2011, 04:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

I'm actually very impressed with Sony. The sheer power of this thing is mesmerizing. Quad-intercourse ing-core? Holy poop, bro. And the announced games actually sound fantastic.

Are you getting a Vita?

Turok

Yeah, but I'm gonna wait for the price to go down, or just get it this same time next year. I can't even get all the games I want for the systems I already own, getting this won't make it any better.

It does look pretty darn awesome, Wipeout and Uncharted @_@

No way in hell is that thing leaving my house though.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Doodle

Maybe eventually. Not a lot of games that look interesting to me, though.
YEAH

Zero

I'll get it once people start figuring out how to hack the thing.

Kayo

Eventually. I'm not terribly excited about it, nor will I get it within a year or maybe two from its release. Maybe in a few years when I have a lot of extra cash (yeah right) and nothing else to spend it on I'll grab one.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Waiting a bit because all of the good games require a memory card and the memory cards themselves are intercourse ing expensive. I don't even consider it to be $250, since you need to spend at least $20+ extra to be able to play the desireable games, and that $20 only gets you 4GB. Honestly, I kinda wish Sony would have just priced it higher and included built-in memory if it really costs them so much that the have to sell 4GB memory cards at the same price as a 16GB SDHC card...

... That, and the fact that I never got around to buying a PS3 has made me indifferent to Sony's franchises.

Neerb

I may buy a Vita, one day, eventually, maybe.

Too little money and too many games coming out right now to save up for a second handheld, plus Wii U is on the way and I definitely want some of that HD Nintendo-3rd-party action.

Super

Quote from: Neerb on October 29, 2011, 08:13:24 AM
I may buy a Vita, one day, eventually, maybe.

Too little money and too many games coming out right now to save up for a second handheld, plus Wii U is on the way and I definitely want some of that HD Nintendo-3rd-party action.
>Nintendo
>3rd-party

Neerb

Super

CoD, Battlefield, etc will probably land on it eventually. It's got the power and controls to handle that kind of poop.

Neerb

I think I might get Arkham City on it, just because I haven't already bought it for PS3 and it will probably be a launch title...

But yeah, Vita. I'm not really a big Sony-exclusive fan outside of inFAMOUS; heck, I only own a PS3 because I wanted 3rd party access this past gen. So, I probably won't be getting Vita any time soon, as awesome as it may seem.

Potestas

I am getting the vita for one reason: P4P.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Hero_of_Darkness

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/ps-vita-memory-cards-and-other-accessories-priced-by-gamestop

4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $29.99
8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $44.99
16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $69.99 
32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - $119.99 

So, yeah, my answer is going to have to be "not anytime soon..."

Quote from: Penguin Pie on October 30, 2011, 10:33:50 AM
I think I might get Arkham City on it, just because I haven't already bought it for PS3 and it will probably be a launch title...

But yeah, Vita. I'm not really a big Sony-exclusive fan outside of inFAMOUS; heck, I only own a PS3 because I wanted 3rd party access this past gen. So, I probably won't be getting Vita any time soon, as awesome as it may seem.

There's a Vita version of Arkham City?

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on November 27, 2011, 05:56:27 AM
There's a Vita version of Arkham City?

I was still referring to Wii U, sorry about the confusion.

Also, lol: memory cards in 2011.

Zero

Those prices are absolutely insane.