News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New Pokemon game to be announced either next month or in a few days

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, December 14, 2011, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on February 27, 2012, 08:12:26 PM
because as you said this is the first time we've had a number two (so we have no idea what that means), but its far from the first time we've had another game in the same setting as the previous pair (so we have a pretty darn good idea what that means).

im not sure i'm only being logical about this
I think the general rule is if you add a 2 to the end of a game's title you assume it's a direct sequel.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

and there's that other general rule where all pokemon games in the smae region follow the same story
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on February 27, 2012, 08:05:58 PM
this is also true considering we know absolutely nothing about this game.

But the real point is that the way the pokemon series operates it is just as likely, if not more likely, that this is just gray version split into two parts.
With the way the series operates, we shouldn't be getting two versions and there shouldn't be a "2" there.

You are such a cynic. :/

zephilicious

Either way the games will be missing 90% of the reasons I play new pokemon games.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

zephilicious

~~ <3

zephilicious

I buy exactly one game every generation because im neither an idiot nor antisocial.

HearGold is currently the only exception (because intercourse  who wouldnt want a modern version of the best game in the series)
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on February 28, 2012, 12:07:00 PM
I buy exactly one game every generation because im neither an idiot nor antisocial.

HearGold is currently the only exception (because intercourse  who wouldnt want a modern version of the best game in the series)
Buying more than one game per gen doesn't make you an idiot. I can see why you wouldn't want to buy both games in a pair, but what you're not getting is that the same generation doesn't mean the games are anything alike, and that's a silly way to separate them really.

But yeah, you're missing out on games like Crystal and FR/LG. If you're against third games like Emerald, that's fine, but the games really aren't that expensive. I like to buy one game for every release in the series, so I can experience everything. It's not like I have to really work to accumulate $35, and otherwise I'd sort of feel like I'm missing out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

No I'm not missing anything. Saying these games would be missing 90% of the reasons I play pokemon games is no exaggeration.

I put nearly 200 hours into white. I had cleared the elite 4 in under 20. the remainder of the time is spent catching new pokemon, training new pokemon, exploring the effects of new mechanics on old pokemon, etc.

The extra games and remakes give me the same 20 hour story I've already played, plus maybe 5 hours of new content but absolutely zero reason to put in the extra 200 hours again. If I really want to play the story again I can restart the game I already have. I do not spend $30+ for 5 hours of gameplay.
~~ <3

Zero

so we've determined that zeph could give two poops about the story and will not partake in B/W2

moving along

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Michio Kaku on February 28, 2012, 04:34:56 PM
so we've determined that zeph could give two poops about the story and will not partake in B/W2

moving along
Pretty much.

zephilicious

~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on February 28, 2012, 04:56:52 PM
wait come back im not done crushing your spirits

zephilicious

~~ <3