Main Menu

New Pokemon game to be announced either next month or in a few days

Started by Hero_of_Darkness, December 14, 2011, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

"Gentlemen, we need a new form for Kyurem."
"What if...he had TWO new forms, resembling Zekrom and Reshiram?"
"I love the number two! Let's do it!"

So yeah, Grey confirmed. Maybe they'll go insane and make Grey Inferno and Grey Storm versions.

Hero_of_Darkness

Beat me to it. :|

So, yeah. Gray's not going to be announced tonight, but it should come soon.

X-3

So...Black and White 2 it seems. No Grey. Not sure if they're on 3DS or DS. Oh I'm retarded it says DS right there.

Kayo

Quote from: X-3 on February 25, 2012, 04:43:38 PM

"Gentlemen, we need a new form for Kyurem."
"What if...he had TWO new forms, resembling Zekrom and Reshiram?"
"I love the number two! Let's do it!"

So yeah, Grey confirmed. Maybe they'll go insane and make Grey Inferno and Grey Storm versions.
"Kyurem VS (some stuff) Keldeo"

Keldeo, you say.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ThePowerOfOne

Motherintercourse ers. I just bought Black like a month or 2 ago and have only had time to get to the 3rd gym :|

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Misha on February 26, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
Motherintercourse ers. I just bought Black like a month or 2 ago and have only had time to get to the 3rd gym :|

Well, this is a direct sequel so it's not like you're getting screwed like you would if this were a third version. Besides, it's not coming until December.

Kayo

Quote from: Misha on February 26, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
Not like it'll take too long to beat anyway; I found these games to be pretty quick.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on February 26, 2012, 08:18:52 PM
Not like it'll take too long to beat anyway; I found these games to be pretty quick.
Too short. I wanted more! ;-; Which is why a direct sequel doesn't surprise me.

zephilicious

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 26, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
Well, this is a direct sequel so it's not like you're getting screwed like you would if this were a third version. Besides, it's not coming until December.

absolutely nothing outside of the number 2 in the title suggests that.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on February 27, 2012, 07:17:41 PM
The "2" is obviously there for a reason. Can you honestly tell me that you finished BW and didn't immediately think, "this is probably going to get a sequel"?

Besides that, there is something else that suggests it: the cover legendaries were switched. (Black Kyurem in the Black 2 mascot while White Kyurem is the White 2 mascot.) I highly doubt that was done for no reason considering the theme of Black and White.

We know two things about the games (the titles and the mascots) and both scream "THESE ARE DIRECT SEQUELS!" Black and White clearly set themselves up for a sequel. I have no doubt at all that they're sequels.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 27, 2012, 07:14:06 PM
Too short. I wanted more! ;-; Which is why a direct sequel doesn't surprise me.
Yeah, and Unova is also the smallest and most linear region we've ever had. Discounting the post-natdex area, you're moving forward from one route to the next constantly instead of doubling back like you've always done.

I don't think B2/W2 will add much new ground; we might get some new buildings/caves/etc, but I don't think they'll add a bunch more routes. Though it would be cool if they did, and I actually want them to. Not very hopeful though.

Quote from: zephilicious on February 27, 2012, 07:17:41 PM
That's like saying "Absolutely nothing outside the word "Pokémon" being in the title suggests that it's part of the same series."
[move][/move]

zephilicious

Quote from: Pennington on February 27, 2012, 07:49:20 PM
That's like saying "Absolutely nothing outside the word "Pokémon" being in the title suggests that it's part of the same series."
this is also true considering we know absolutely nothing about this game.

But the real point is that the way the pokemon series operates it is just as likely, if not more likely, that this is just gray version split into two parts.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: zephilicious on February 27, 2012, 08:05:58 PM
this is also true considering we know absolutely nothing about this game.

But the real point is that the way the pokemon series operates it is just as likely, if not more likely, that this is just gray version split into two parts.
How can you be so sure? This is the first time we've had an "Existing Version 2" in the canon series.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

because as you said this is the first time we've had a number two (so we have no idea what that means), but its far from the first time we've had another game in the same setting as the previous pair (so we have a pretty darn good idea what that means).

im not sure i'm only being logical about this
~~ <3