News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Return to the Brawl ~ A SSBB Oneshot

Started by Light, October 18, 2007, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

A/N: Yeah... I'm brain dead with my current story, "Rescue Team Alpha", so I decided to give you people a oneshot. After you're done reading it, please comment. Enough positive feedback, and hey ~ this may become more than a oneshot. *hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink* R&R!

"GRAH!!"

Screams could be heard from every direction. Besides the occasional grunt of an attack, screams were the only things I heard. The barren wasteland was filled with dead trees that had deep slash marks in them caused by my friend and I. The once green ground I stood on was now covered in the blood of my adversaries, as I swiped my sword at yet another lackey. He slumped to the ground with no more than a sigh. 47.

I stopped for a moment, only to look at my friend, who had also stopped moving. I looked at his crimson hair, and his shirt, comparing the colors of the two. His shirt was now covered in blood. I smirked. "So..?"

"53." He simply said. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Looks like you won. 47." I stated. "And they told us that they would send exactly 100 men..." I continued, noticing that we were the only things living left in the area.

"So it's over."

"Not quite." I looked beyond him, and slowly walked towards the large fortress in the distance. Large turrets jutted out from the sides, and I didn't really want to know what was inside them. "We still have a long way to go." I sheathed my sword as he did the same. Albeit I was tired, I knew I couldn't stop now. We had begun, so we could not turn back. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I started swiftly dashing towards the far away castle, with Roy following me.

I hoped we made the right decision, killing those innocent minions. But we couldn't give up. We had to return to the brawl.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.