News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Resignation.

Started by Judas, January 15, 2008, 05:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY OR THE FORUMS YOU'RE SO AWESOME

And you gots laptop. Check in on us from Ukraine.

Red

Bye Snorkel, I hope you have fun in Ukraine. After that, whatever you choose to do, I hope it works out. We'll miss you. :'(

Lotos

C'mon, you don't need to leave completely, moderation is the key (lol pun).

Kayo

DONT LEAVE US!!! :(

you is awesome!!! :(

i'll miss you snoorkel!!! :'(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gamemaster

And so the life of an admin begins and ends...

:'( :'( :'(      :'( :'(          :'( :'(            :'(      :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(     :'( :'(           :'(   
:'(     :'(      :'(     :'(      :'(    :'(     :'( :'(              :'(             :'(   :'(         :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(      :'(     :'(        :'(     :'(              :'(             :'(     :'(       :'(
:'( :'( :'(      :'(        :'(   :'(                :'(              :'(             :'(       :'(     :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(      :'(     :'(                :'(              :'(             :'(         :'(   :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(  :'(         :'(                :'(      :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(     :'(           :'( :'(

Eizweir

Wow... I don't know and I feel dissapointed.....
this post has made me think of what ill do in my life, I can't picture it without NSF ;)
*sigh*... :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

blue_slime

Sports1

Snorkel you have made the right choice.

You are moving on in life, away from the internet, this is vary good and please have fun in your career. :)

You will be missed. :(

Chain Chompesque

Well, bud, I don't think I ever talked to you personally, but it was always cool to see you around, and how you never overreacted or anything. I can't really remember you ever doing something that was immature or damaged the forum at all...you were great. Anyways, well...g'bye. But if you can come on a laptop over there, be sure to give us a post or two. At least you're moving ahead in life, a lot of us are still intertwined around the internet. Hmph.

But, as we'll all have to leave some time, it's not as if you did anything unnatural. Bye, and have a great time in Ukraine. :)
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Spam

Uh, mr. Snorkel sir i never knew u (just joined today),but from all these wonderful post about u i have seen you were cool, slow to be angry, and light headed for this i will miss you.

Signed,Me u know Spam

sleepin_dude_99

Oh my god...

It's going to be so empty without you here...

Ridley

You were my favorite admin!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Daft Pink

Quote from: Gamemaster on January 16, 2008, 03:27:22 PM
And so the life of an admin begins and ends...

:'( :'( :'(      :'( :'(          :'( :'(            :'(      :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(     :'( :'(           :'(   
:'(     :'(      :'(     :'(      :'(    :'(     :'( :'(              :'(             :'(   :'(         :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(      :'(     :'(        :'(     :'(              :'(             :'(     :'(       :'(
:'( :'( :'(      :'(        :'(   :'(                :'(              :'(             :'(       :'(     :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(      :'(     :'(                :'(              :'(             :'(         :'(   :'(
:'(     :'(      :'(  :'(         :'(                :'(      :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(     :'(           :'( :'(
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(     :'(              :'(     :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(     :'(:'(:'(:'(       :'(     :'(     :'(:'(:'(:'(   :'(
:'(                  :'(:'(           :'(    :'(           :'(     :'(        :'(     :'(  :'(        :'(             :'(
:'(                  :'(   :'(        :'(    :'(           :'(     :'(:'(:'(:'(      :'(:'(          :'(             :'(
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(     :'(      :'(     :'(    :'(           :'(     :'(:'(             :'(:'(         :'(:'(           :'(
             :'(     :'(         :'(  :'(    :'(           :'(     :'(  :'(           :'(  :'(       :'(              :'(
             :'(     :'(            :'(:'(   :'(           :'(     :'(     :'(        :'(    :'(     :'(              :'(
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(     :'(               :'(     :'(:'(:'(:'(        :'(        :'(     :'(      :'(   :'(:'(:'(:'(    :'(:'(:'(:'(

We will miss you  :'(