News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The days of an innocent youth...

Started by Dog Food, December 07, 2010, 04:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I was cleaning out my closet, and I found a memory book I had to make in 1st grade. I actually have memories of making it, but I didn't have any recollection of what I wrote.

Oh god, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. I was such an idiot. I was not as eloquent with words back then (not that I'm any better now - all I possess is a slightly more extensive vocabulary and even worse handwriting). Well, I guess that goes along with many other situations that happened in 1st grade... But then again, I didn't have any good memories of a lot of things back in 1st grade, which is probably why my memory book was so... absolutely hilariously abysmal.

Anyway, the days of your youth. Do you still have any old school work from kindergarten, 1st grade, etc that is worth sharing?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Nayrman

I don't want to remember anything that happened between...oh....say grades K thru now.

Kayo

I'd rather forget everything I did in elementary school forever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Light

I think I have a paper around here somewhere from the 1st grade... I spelled "hurt" as "hert". Good times.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

In middle school, I think it was 7th grade, one of my teachers told the class to write a letter to themselves for after we graduated High School. I got that somewhat recently and it was kinda funny. I said I was "in love" with a girl I had a mini crush on, I also said a few other things I don't remember, but I nostalgia'd a bit after I read it.

My memory of my past is pretty decent, I feel like I remember more than most people would, but IDK. Kindergarten was good, but the rest of elementary school basically sucked and I'd rather forget. I remember one of my best friends, Andy, and someone who I was good friends with, Ian, they both moved, and after they did my school life went from sucky to suckier.
Middle school life was decent, High school life just ended not even a year ago, college life sucked (well, the work part of the college part did anyway, besides that it rocked so much ass).

I also remember quite a bit of things of before school, playing with toys, trying to read, and some other things but no one cares.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: Light on December 08, 2010, 01:01:47 AM
I think I have a paper around here somewhere from the 1st grade... I spelled "hurt" as "hert". Good times.
That's not too bad. I spelled "wrong" as "ron".

And darn, so many of you guys don't want to remember your early years? Those were probably the best times of my life.

JrDude

You're a female who isn't ugly or fat.
K and Nayr were probably nerdy little boys who had little to no friends, and/or were picked on a lot as a child for whatever reason and let those insults get the better of them, which is probably why they don't want to remember those times.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Red

My mom recently found a Christmas list I wrote from back in 1998. I nostalgia'd hard. Really hard.

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 08, 2010, 02:22:06 PM
K and Nayr were probably nerdy little boys who had little to no friends, and/or were picked on a lot as a child for whatever reason and let those insults get the better of them, which is probably why they don't want to remember those times.

Fuck off
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: KJ on December 08, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
That's not too bad. I spelled "wrong" as "ron".

And darn, so many of you guys don't want to remember your early years? Those were probably the best times of my life.

I miss those carefree days, before life made me bitter and jaded.

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 08, 2010, 02:22:06 PM
I was a pretty stupid kid though. Didn't get smarter until later.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Gwen Khan on December 08, 2010, 06:06:56 PM
I miss those carefree days, before life made me bitter and jaded.
Exactly my sentiments.

Plus, back then our family was more... together.

The Seventh

Quote from: Nayrman on December 08, 2010, 04:45:17 PM
Fuck off
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Nice ASCII flip off, man.

Also, I kinda miss those carefree days...even if my handwriting was atrocious.  I look back and suprise myself with how smart I actually was...but I like knowing so much obscure poop nowadays.
meh

Silverhawk79

I have this weird notebook project thing from 7th grade, where we had to...I dunno, send it off various places and have people add to it?
Anyways, I sent it to one of my uncles who worked at NASA, and he gave me a picture of him standing next to one of their satellite prototypes. :D

Magnum

I didn't have a friend since I was... I wanna say 10, but it may have been 9 or 11. I didn't talk to anyone because I couldn't hear (I've some hearing problems). First game was Super Mario World, which I spammed BECAUSE I didn't play with anyone.

FUCK, I AM THE ORIGINAL EMO!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change