News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Tales of Zestiria Impressions

Started by PsychoYoshi, November 19, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: viewtifulboy on January 03, 2016, 04:49:46 PM
Could we try not to use the word "retarded"?

No, and intercourse  off with your condescending "we."

Actually, just intercourse  off in general.

MoS

Quote from: IhsoyOhcysp on January 02, 2016, 07:39:18 PM
It's subtle enough to miss, and it's controversial enough on forums to start flame wars, but if you start connecting the dots, it's there.

For example, this first skit.
Or this one.
Or this one.
Or this one.
Or this one.
Or Mikleo spending 3 days by Sorey's bedside while he's unconscious a couple hours into the game.
Or Mikleo's comment about there being some "fine lipstick on that pig" after Sorey gets his Shepherd garb.
Or that night cutscene close to the end of the game where Mikleo pulls an "I'll wait for you" Penelope/Odysseus moment.

The producer's also gone on record and said that they are each others' "one and only" while simultaneously shooting down all of the Sorey/female character ships. And in the official novelization, which is from Sorey's perspective, the girls are all described in one or two-sentence matter-of-fact descriptions, while Sorey goes on about Mikleo's perfect skin/how it's a shame that humans can't see him because of how he looks.

They may not be gay per sec because they only show interest in each other, but they are, at the very least, platonically in love.

It's a great game with a bad fanbase.

aaaa, I'm so disappointed in myself! I only saw the first skits where Zaveid talks about going to the hot springs and hunting babes, I somehow missed the one where they actually go there, thanks for posting that haha! Now that I see more of that, yeah they're probably gay.