News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney!

Started by Neerb, October 19, 2010, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

http://ds.ign.com/articles/112/1128842p1.html

IT'S A CROSSOVER BETWEEN PROFESSOR LAYTON AND PHOENIX WRIGHT, AND IT'S COMING TO THE 3DS. HOLY CRAP.

Nayrman

This looks awesome indeed.

Now, if I can get my Ghouls and Ghosts meets Kirby I'd be happy (Imagine it, ZOMBIE KIRBY POWER-UP!)

SkyMyl

I haven't played any of the Professor Layton games, but I have to say that this is pretty intercourse win.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 19, 2010, 01:12:48 PM
I haven't played any of the Professor Layton games, but I have to say that this is pretty intercourse win.

They're good logic puzzle games. I don't own any of them, but I played a bit of the first one. Combining Phoenix Wright should add a bit of variety which is nice.

Also, I predict a 50% increase in dramatic finger pointing before this game is released.

Macawmoses

TheDarkChief

DededeCloneChris

Uh, wow, that's a very random crossover. Either way, it should be good, right? I've played both series, but can they really mix that well?

Qsmash

Tupin

Huh. I need to start playing both of these games. I have the first Professor Layton, but no Phoenix Wright. I guess I'll just get the newest one.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on October 19, 2010, 08:14:47 PM
Huh. I need to start playing both of these games. I have the first Professor Layton, but no Phoenix Wright. I guess I'll just get the newest one.
You can get all three first PW games at the Wii Shop Channel.

SkyMyl

Christ, it didn't even take a day for one piece of fanart to show up on the internet.

Quote from: Tupin on October 19, 2010, 08:14:47 PM
The newest Phoenix Wright, or the newest game in the Ace Attorney series?

Silverhawk79

Jhen Mohran

I really hope this isn't going to be a Japan exclusive.