<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by Tupin, May 09, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on May 15, 2015, 07:26:25 PM
It has  ADVERTIZING?! :O

I never saw any advertizing for Senran Kagura when it came out!
dumb weeb game for dumb weebs
whatever

Britz

I'm thinking about downloading and playing the new test fire next Saturday. It seems really fun!

Custom

Quote from: Britz on May 16, 2015, 08:46:38 PM
I'm thinking about downloading and playing the new test fire next Saturday. It seems really fun!
you're a kid now you're a squid now you're a kid you're a squid you're a kid you're a squid

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

The Wii U has sold worse than the Dreamcast. But somehow a similar number as the Xbox One. Splatoon will be good but it's sadly not going to sell systems.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Of course not.  The only thing that can do that is third party games.

Not that sales mean anything anyway.

Tupin

Sales mean fewer companies make games for it because the market is smaller. Sucks that third parties left but that's just what happens with Nintendo.

Viewtifulboy

No, sales mean nothing.

Zero

I don't know why people expect last generation numbers or PS2 numbers this gen when everyone and their mother abandoned game consoles for smartphones.

Good riddance. The market should shrink so developers actually intercourse ing try again.

Tupin

I'm pretty much waiting for another crash, but I don't expect the other side of it to be any better. What's even more hilarious is that the Xbox One is selling as badly as the Wii U but if you combine their two sales it still doesn't reach the PS4. Which has what, one game out for it and one on the way?

Who knows, maybe poop like Steam Consoles and Nvidia Shield TV will be the new way things are done.

Zero

I have 4 PS4 games and so far my favorite is just a remaster of Saint's Row IV. why sony

Tupin

Not Bloodborne? That and No Man's Sky are all the PS4 seems to have going for it. Indiestation. What are your other three?

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on May 24, 2015, 01:59:10 PM
Not Bloodborne? That and No Man's Sky are all the PS4 seems to have going for it. Indiestation. What are your other three?

DBZ Xenoverse, Far Cry 4, and Bloodborne. Bloodborne is fun and stuff but I think I like Demon's Souls more so far, but I only just beat the witch. The Witcher 3 stole my attention, and I've been messing around with Pokemon Crystal lately.

Tupin

So basically no worthwhile reasons to get a PS4. Oh well. Hey, Splatoon should be fun.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on May 26, 2015, 07:35:05 PM
So basically no worthwhile reasons to get a PS4. Oh well. Hey, Splatoon should be fun.

It will be, yeah. I enjoyed the test fire.

Tupin

I honestly don't get all the whining about the Wii U. This generation as a whole has been bad for console games, I barely see that many more games for other systems. It's because people are buying fewer consoles in general.