News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What do YOU want to be when you grow up?

Started by Doodle, September 29, 2007, 11:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DIMENTIO1

maybe an inventor... idk i actually had a few thoughts on what to make, but then again, id have issues w/ gaming companies

Pikagirl_777

I don't know. I have a lot of options, maybe Band Teacher (I prefer Middle School if you will), Writer (Every teacher I've ever had said I should consider a career in writing), or just something that involves Video games.

CONMAN15

I want to be a lab technologist. I need to look into it more though, I'm not positive yet I'm only 14. Chemistry, sciences, and math are my favourite school subjects.

FearItself

I've set my sights on Forensic Science, though I'm not sure yet.
I may go into video game design or getting a teaching degree in English.

yoshidude10

orangekows

i'm not really sure yet, but i know i wanna do something along the lines of crime conviction, either it being a forensic scientist, or lawyer who convicts people. also something with psychology would be awesome.

an ideal career for me would to be a forensic psychologist, but but thats a crapload of school and i know thats not gonna happen, haha.

buttlord420

Quote from: Doodle on September 29, 2007, 11:32:07 AM
I'm not really sure yet. Being a cartoonist might be cool. Drawing for a living! That'd be SWEET!  :D
do you draw on your whoppers? .def shifty

Custom

Quote from: phatyo on September 29, 2007, 01:20:08 PM
I want to be in the stock market and invest and do something that in 10 years from now i can own what i want ! Im opening my own company :D
does anyone know where phatyo is now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

YEAH

viewtifulboy

He's that bad a person you think he might be in jail?
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ