News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Club Nintendo

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 14, 2011, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 12, 2012, 10:04:52 PM
I heard the GCN version has save issues, though.
Never had a problem here.

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 15, 2012, 01:44:12 PM
I remember frame rate issues in clock town, but nothing game breaking.
Yeah, I've had that. Doesn't affect gameplay really at all, thankfully, because it doesn't happen outside the relative calm of Clock Town.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 15, 2012, 01:44:12 PM
I remember frame rate issues in clock town, but nothing game breaking.

This; it almost always has lag when I start up clock town, but it's never had any problems besides that.

Also, I got Kirby's Dreamland, because I love me some Kirby and I'm not spending those 100 coins on anything else. It's fun, but it's considerably harder when you have no copy powers.

Hero_of_Darkness

The game runs at 20FPS. That's a constant frame rate issue.

Zero

I never really noticed.

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 16, 2012, 05:58:13 AM
The game runs at 20FPS. That's a constant frame rate issue.

Which game? And do you mean the original, or the port?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Delibird on January 16, 2012, 03:12:10 PM
Which game? And do you mean the original, or the port?
All versions. Well, I don't know for certain, but it definitely seems to run at the same frame rate as OoT (which was 20FPS) and clearly runs at a lower frame rate than OoT 3D (which is 30FPS).

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 16, 2012, 04:41:12 PM
All versions. Well, I don't know for certain, but it definitely seems to run at the same frame rate as OoT (which was 20FPS) and clearly runs at a lower frame rate than OoT 3D (which is 30FPS).
Majora's Mask via CE still lags in Clock Town, regardless. Be it frame rate or not, it has some lag to it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

The first time I played was when I got it for Gamecube, and I tried it on an emulator a year ago, so I kinda always assumed the lag was caused by the porting; never thought the N64 one was like that.

Although, I don't recall Ocarina of Time, on the same Gamecube disc, being as laggy.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Delibird on January 17, 2012, 08:12:43 PM
The first time I played was when I got it for Gamecube, and I tried it on an emulator a year ago, so I kinda always assumed the lag was caused by the porting; never thought the N64 one was like that.

Although, I don't recall Ocarina of Time, on the same Gamecube disc, being as laggy.

It's not laggy; it's just not very smooth. If you look at OoT and compare it to OoT 3D, you'll likely notice a clear difference in frame rate. Third-person action games can sometimes get away with that, though. Case in point: GTA.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 17, 2012, 08:23:08 PM
It's not laggy; it's just not very smooth. If you look at OoT and compare it to OoT 3D, you'll likely notice a clear difference in frame rate. Third-person action games can sometimes get away with that, though. Case in point: GTA.
Whether you're comparing OoT3D to the original or not, it still was an orgasm on a screen. Can't deny it.

Quote from: Delibird on January 17, 2012, 08:12:43 PM

Was the original laggy like that? Because I'm not sure. I always assumed it lagged because of all the stuff that needs to load in Clock Town (people walking from place to place based precisely on the clock, for example) compared to anywhere else in the game. I have a feeling that causes it to slow down a bit.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Only two games for February: some Art game for DSi, and Mario Party 2 for Wii. I may actually grab Mario Party 2...

DededeCloneChris

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/new-club-nintendo-reward-gold-nunchuk-controller/

Nayrman, you can stop your whining now.

The U.S. Club Nintendo has a Golden Nunchuk for a reward: 900 Coins.

Neerb

I'd love that to go with my Goldeneye classic controller pro. Sadly, I do not have the most key component: the golden Wiimote Plus from Skyward Sword. Maybe I'll try to find one on ebay one day.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Trevelyan on August 09, 2012, 02:37:09 PM
I'd love that to go with my Goldeneye classic controller pro.

Silly boy. Nunchuks don't connect to Classing Controllers.

The Riddler

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on August 09, 2012, 01:25:07 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/new-club-nintendo-reward-gold-nunchuk-controller/

Nayrman, you can stop your whining now.

The U.S. Club Nintendo has a Golden Nunchuk for a reward: 900 Coins.
>gold controller, white cable

jesus they were lazy