News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 02, 2010, 02:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

I'm as drunk as FUCK! I went to the gay clubs and danced with one of the hottest guys I think I ever met!
and he was Asian... or Chinese........what ever!
He was awesome.
My head is still spinning!

Lol, he put his hands and places hands shouldn't go I must say!!

Any of you people get the chance to dance with a hot person
like at a school dance or something?

*Oh yeah,
btw, New year, equals a brand new attitude from me.
Hell yeah

JrDude

You're drunk.
Give me the keys to your mod powers.

Also, yes I have danced with a hot chick before, it was a middle school Halloween dance, some hot chick asked me to dance with her, and I did. She asked me when my mask was off, but I danced with my mask on. I think she was older than me, but it may just be because I was VERY short.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

these are kids. you're talking to them about dancing and touching of the genitals. Not at all creepy.

Doodle

YEAH

Custom

I've never danced with anyone but that sounds AWESOME bro. Congrats.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

Quote from: NOA_STAR on January 02, 2010, 02:17:55 AM
Any of you people get the chance to dance with a hot person
like at a school dance or something?
Also that is my kind of school dance

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 02, 2010, 02:22:47 AM
You're drunk.
Give me the keys to your mod powers.

Also, yes I have danced with a hot chick before, it was a middle school Halloween dance, some hot chick asked me to dance with her, and I did. She asked me when my mask was off, but I danced with my mask on. I think she was older than me, but it may just be because I was VERY short.
In addition to this, I have also danced with several hot girls in my dance classes, the female teachers are hot, and a couple of the female students are too. It also seems like the hot chicks like me a lot more than the old/ugly chicks.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Yeah at the last dance I went to that my boyfriend didn't attend, I danced with the hottest guy there (have to enjoy the moments where you can pretend you are single, you know?). He wanted my number after, but that would have led to me making some bad decisions, so I refused and haven't seen him since.

Otherwise, I just dance with my boyfriend. It's not like he would ever let me dance with someone else. Haha, that would kill him.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Well, star. sounds like you had fun there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

When I went to one of the clubs last year, yes.  But turns out it was just a really drunk straight guy.

SkyMyl

Quote from: NOA_STAR on January 02, 2010, 02:17:55 AM
I'm as drunk as FUCK!
Star? And a curse word? Definitely drunk.

And no, I've never been to a dance before, nor have I danced with anyone.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 02, 2010, 10:41:31 AM
When I went to one of the clubs last year, yes.  But turns out it was just a really drunk straight guy.
Ooooo, I HATE that.

It's a gay club... why are you in there straight guy? Shoo! Go awai! And take your Bish with you. -_-
That's how I feel sometimes... but it's sad when their are more straight couples at a gay bar then gay people in general.
They are taking over our clubs! =p

Mack, I didn't ask the youngins here if they got their junk touched. Even under the influence I know my place here.  \:

Mystic

Star cursed? Damn, alcohol really does intercourse  up your mind.

Friendly Hostile

Because Star, this is how it works:

Gay club opens.  Gays flock to it.
Girls find out about gay club.  They flock there to avoid creepers and being hit by annoying straight guys on the entire night.
Creepers and straight dudes then find out that all the straight girls are at the gay club and proceed to follow them there, thinking they'll have all the straight girls to themselves.
Club is no longer a gay club.
Rinse and Repeat.

Kilroy

I've slow danced once or twice. Good times.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT