UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

conduit 2

Started by Custom, April 13, 2011, 05:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

more like nobody is going to buy this 2

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

I WANT TO BUY IT!

Alas, I have no funds, and by the time I get any it will probably be time to buy Arkham City or Skyward Sword.

DededeCloneChris

Well, you could always sell the first Conduit if you think the next game is much better.

SkyMyl

Unless this gets near-unanimous fantastic reviews, I'm not immediately springing for it if at all.

Then again I like the idea of using a gun that catches bullets and reflects them back all District 9 style

FruitFlow

This is a "maybe" for me. Although I guarantee I probably won't end up getting it.
The only reason I stopped playing the first was because no one here wanted to play it with me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 06:45:43 PM
Well, you could always sell the first Conduit if you think the next game is much better.

This game has essentially been advertised as Goldeneye + Conduit 1 + smexiness, so I have no doubts that it will be not only better than Conduit, but also the best shooter on the Wii.

However, I HIGHLY doubt that selling the first would get me any money at all, and I don't want to sell Goldeneye any time soon.

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 13, 2011, 07:55:49 PM
This is a "maybe" for me. Although I guarantee I probably won't end up getting it.
The only reason I stopped playing the first was because no one here wanted to play it with me.

I played it online a good deal, but I got the game around a year after its release. Also, Conduit's online is annoying because of how easily it is glitched/hacked; you'll be LUCKY to find a match in which an enemy is not invisible, jumping through solid objects, or merging their shotgun and rocket launcher to launch sprays of missiles. I just hope Conduit 2 has a more stable online world.

FruitFlow

Both Gamree and MYL were pretty much the only 2 that I ever had the chance to play with.
After they stopped playing I had no one else to play with and stopped myself.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 14, 2011, 06:32:11 PM
Both Gamree and MYL were pretty much the only 2 that I ever had the chance to play with.
After they stopped playing I had no one else to play with and stopped myself.
Oh man, you guys can say what you will about the first Conduit, but NSF had some short lived fun times when it first came out.

FruitFlow

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 14, 2011, 07:36:21 PM
Oh man, you guys can say what you will about the first Conduit, but NSF had some short lived fun times when it first came out.
Indeed. Most matches were chaotic, but they were still fun nontheless.
Oh, good times.

Custom

i made this thread because nobody likes this game but i guess you guys do because you're FAGS
go play a real shooter

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on April 16, 2011, 02:08:56 PM
i made this thread because nobody likes this game but i guess you guys do because you're FAGS
go play a real shooter

Oxymoron? And you hate half of everything, so who cares.

Anyway, I can understand people forgetting about this game since the company stopped talking about it months ago, but... it's out now... and IGN and Game Informer are both lacking reviews entirely. I find this strange.

Zero

Tried it out at a Gamestop yesterday.

It's poop if I ever played it. Controls were responsive, at least.

viewtifulboy

I got it the day it came out.  It was a nice midnight release too, complete with art book and codes.  Great game.  Certainly one of the best FPSs I've played.

And now Nintendo shut the online play off and that's about half the value of the game all gone, so intercourse  that now.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ