News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Rock Band 3

Started by Eizweir, December 05, 2010, 08:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Well, I can understand that. But what I can't understand is how you're not interested in the several great FPS's, RPG's, music games, etc. for it. But then again, most of those are also on PC, so I guess I understand that too.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Rock Band 3 needs more Silverstein/Underoath/A Day to Remember.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

PC has Uncharted 1-3, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Super Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario 1-3, Mario Kart, Rock Band 3, Alan Wake, Onimusha, Gears of War 1-3, every Halo, Twisted Metal, and more. Console gaming is useless and has no exclusives.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Super on May 18, 2011, 12:13:29 PM
PC has Uncharted 1-3, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Super Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario 1-3, Mario Kart, Rock Band 3, Alan Wake, Onimusha, Gears of War 1-3, every Halo, Twisted Metal, and more. Console gaming is useless and has no exclusives.
Wrong thread...?

Super

Quote from: RX-78-2 on May 18, 2011, 09:55:16 PM
Wrong thread...?
I was responding to one of your previous posts in this thread in a sarcastic manner.

RX-78-2

Oh lol, I get it. You didn't quote it so I didn't realize.

Kilroy

love this game. so much.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on May 15, 2011, 06:19:36 PM
Rock Band 3 needs more Silverstein/Underoath/A Day to Remember.

They have 2 Silverstein songs, the new A Day To Remember album and I'm Made of Wax Larry and The Downfall of Us All. They have 3 underoath songs

Oh wait, you have the wii version, right. You can get the Underoath songs. The rest are 360/PS3 only. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on June 21, 2011, 06:47:36 PM
They have 2 Silverstein songs, the new A Day To Remember album and I'm Made of Wax Larry and The Downfall of Us All. They have 3 underoath songs

Oh wait, you have the wii version, right. You can get the Underoath songs. The rest are 360/PS3 only. :(
The two Silverstein songs are... American Dream and Burning Hearts? Eh. If they had done Vices or something like that and I didn't have access to it, I'd be mad.

But Guitar Hero has I Am The Arsonist, so I'm content. Wish I could get more on Rock Band though.

As far as the Underoath songs go, yeah I got Desperate Times, Desperate Measures pretty much the day i got the game (hooray for being free) and I'll have to use some Points for the other two but that's okay.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kayo on June 22, 2011, 03:40:08 AM
As far as the Underoath songs go, yeah I got Desperate Times, Desperate Measures pretty much the day i got the game (hooray for being free) and I'll have to use some Points for the other two but that's okay.
That song... is amazing. It makes me wonder why I haven't listened to all of their albums yet.

But really, it's amazingly fun on drums and guitar. And probably bass too. idk about vocals though.

Custom

Quote from: RX-78-2 on June 23, 2011, 10:47:19 PM
That song... is amazing. It makes me wonder why I haven't listened to all of their albums yet.

But really, it's amazingly fun on drums and guitar. And probably bass too. idk about vocals though.

i think it's fun on vocals and drums
but i'm like god-tier at guitar and can't really sing but can scream
SO YEAH

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on June 23, 2011, 10:47:19 PM

Love doing that song on vocals. I get 99% on Expert vocals. I really need to practice my screaming though D:

Underoath is one of my favorite bands though, hands down.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Custom on June 24, 2011, 05:48:56 AM
i think it's fun on vocals and drums
but i'm like god-tier at guitar and can't really sing but can scream
SO YEAH
It's admittedly easy on guitar, but not in a bad way. Ridiculously fun nevertheless. It's definitely one of those songs that's decently difficult but can be played without much effort.

I really should get over my uneasy feelings about singing though and try it out sometime. I can only envision myself singing certain songs though. "Fascination Street" came to mind, but then I remembered that it's on GH: WoR. Maybe "Killing Moon" could take it's place...

Quote from: Kayo on June 24, 2011, 08:27:27 AM
Love doing that song on vocals. I get 99% on Expert vocals. I really need to practice my screaming though D:

Underoath is one of my favorite bands though, hands down.
I bet you're totally right on that song being fun. idk y I wasn't sure about vocals before (concerning this song); if it sounds awesome, it's probably fun, right?

On a side note, one thing I'd really like to see more of in Rock Band is black metal. I see that they have some Emperor I think, which is good, but aside from the songs that I have--one song each by Behemoth, Bornholm, and Dimmu Borgir--I don't see anything else. I guess I'll have to check again. Maybe they've wrongly listed it or something? Recommendations would be helpful.

On another side note, I've had the band The Pretty Reckless recreated as characters in my game for a while now, and thought I'd mention that I've just created the Survivors from Left 4 Dead. They look pretty good, but not as accurate as I would've liked, though it's technically not my fault. As for their main lineup, I'm thinking Bill or Zoey on guitar, Francis on Bass, and Louis on Drums. Not sure about vocals though. Anyone could be the singer I guess. Thoughts?

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on June 28, 2011, 11:56:55 PM
It's admittedly easy on guitar, but not in a bad way. Ridiculously fun nevertheless. It's definitely one of those songs that's decently difficult but can be played without much effort.

I bet you're totally right on that song being fun. idk y I wasn't sure about vocals before (concerning this song); if it sounds awesome, it's probably fun, right?
The only thing I have with the guitar is the ending. It's just a bit weird on my hands after a while. It is a fun song though, without being effortlessly easy. And yeah, it's fun. The vocals aren't hard for me, which is something because I have a pretty deep voice and my pitch range isn't great. But I can handle the clean vocals no problem. And if you get tired of screaming you can always just shout or even say the words in those parts. It's not as fun but it works.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Yup. That's the thing about "talkies." You can just... talk. It really is a shame since screamed, shrieked, yelled, and shouted vocals still have pitch. Too bad the games can't accommodate it.

And I know what you mean about the ending on guitar. It's the pinky I tell you! I do like how that's just about the only song in any music game that has that fretting pattern though.