News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Possible Zodiac sign changes!?

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, January 13, 2011, 09:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/has-your-horoscope-changed-2439951/
...does this mean i'm no longer a scorpio?!
and what are your guys reactions to this?!
and what about the newly discovered 13th sign!? Ophiuchus!?

Kayo

I don't care about this. No matter what they say, I'll be an Aquarius forever. =(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

I already knew about this. I'm surprised it's suddenly becoming big news. Trying to get peoples minds off the Tuscon shooting or something?

I dunno, but it's been changed for a while. I still go by the former signs, because that was were it started. I think that matters more than as it is now. And seeing as I don't read any of that crap anyways, it doesn't affect me.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Gwen Khan

I've known this for years and astrology is pure bullpoop it doesn't matter anyway.

JrDude

According to a not-so-reliable source, it only apply to those who were born after 2009 or something, which wouldn't make sense but yeah.

I was an Aquarius and now a Capricorn, no. I will call myself an Aquacorn, TRY AND STOP ME
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Instead of editing, I'm posting again with old news that my friend pointed out. Everyone has 2 zodiac signs, and 1 hasn't changed.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/?iref=NS1
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

All I really used it for before was poops and giggles (lol facebook horoscopes) but I also liked what sign I fell under. Yay, I can still call myself an Aquarius.

But. What if in the future people go back to making a bigger deal about this stuff. Like:
Grandkids: What sign are you, grandpa?
2063 version of me: I'm an Aquarius.
Grandkids: NO, THIS SAYS YOU'RE A CAPRICORN!!! GRANDPA, YOU'VE UPSET THEM!
*kids run away screaming*

...Okay, so that's not gonna happen. But whatever. Just felt like being creative.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

It's interesting, and makes sense to change. You can hate the change, but it makes sense.
Though I couldn't care less about astrology. Meaningless. :U
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on January 18, 2011, 10:46:45 AM
It's interesting, and makes sense to change. You can hate the change, but it makes sense.
Though I couldn't care less about astrology. Meaningless. :U
Yeah, but I find it odd how my horoscope always describes something that happened... a few days earlier. It's weird.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Don't believe in the signs. Couldn't care less.

Chris8492

It doesnt matter what year it is now, its the year and month, and day span between you were born. Im under Virgo as it seems. :/