News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Goodbye Tito ='( <3

Started by JrDude, August 06, 2010, 06:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Well, as you may or may not know, I had a turtle, we named it Tito. We are actually unsure of it's gender, we originally thought it was a boy, but then we found out that something he has may mean he's actually a girl, but then we found out that it doesn't mean he's a girl, but he may be, but with the name we "decided" he was a boy. Today we're sending him to some turtle rescue thingy because we can't take good enough care of him, they're gonna put him in a pond somewhere or something like that.
Goodbye Tito, you will be missed. Have a fun life in the pond =')

Ever have to say goodbye to a loving part of the family? (Pet)
[move][/move]
Dude .

tibar21

i had a couple cats that ran away, and watched my dog get put down.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

ThePowerOfOne

I once had a turtle named Sheldon. I got him from my neighbor for 5 bucks at a garage sale when he was like... An inch long. I have no idea where he got it, but he had a ton of them D:

Anyway, I babied the poop out of that thing. I got him a huge tank, expensive heat lamp, water temperature thingy, an artificial island, and all kinds of other crap. Eventually though, he got really big.. And mean. He bit. A lot. So, I gave him to my aunt since she likes turtles and the little bastard was starting to irritate me with all the biting. And she re-named it Otto. OTTO. How the hell could you change such an awesome name as Sheldon? Whatever...

So, eventually she found out why I gave him to her (He bit her, hehe). So she gave him to this guy who had a big pond for him to go :(

Silverhawk79

Dog fell off the bed and fractured his spine, causing his brain stem to swell up.
Goddarn, was that a depressing week. ;_;
We obviously had to put him down, because he was paralyzed.

Magnum

I watched my cat get run over. My dog had skin infection to the point that she went bald. Another dog died on my lap.

You guys don't have poop on me  :|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

I didn't notice when this became a competition on saddest pet incidents Magnum.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude φ on August 08, 2010, 02:49:07 AM
I didn't notice when this became a competition on saddest pet incidents Magnum.
I didn't notice either. I'm just stating that I've had some sad moments with animals, and anyone that's posted yet hasn't had it nearly as hard. Especially when the dog that died on my lap shares one of my earliest memories. I remember my parents bringing her home, and I was so excited that I ran towards her. She did the same, and trampled into me, knocking me over into the mud when I was wearing my nicest, white clothes. And in just another hour, we were off to take some photos.

I also didn't notice you trying to make yourself sound so educated again. Please Jr., don't try proving you're 'so smart' compared to us again. It gets old.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

If you didn't notice that I'm "trying to sound educated," how did you notice that I'm "trying to sound educated"?
Also, I'm not trying to sound educated, I know everyone thinks I'm a retard, and I know I'm not the smartest person here. Trying to convince retards that someone they think is a retard isn't a actually retard is very hard, so I don't try, though I also don't give a darn. I also don't see where it seems like I'm trying to be smart. You just seem like you're basically bragging about your sad moment. "You don't have poop on me" sounds like "You can't beat this [/brag]"
Also, stop being such a vagina-y, it gets old.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

When I read this thread, I thought it was talking about this dude's VAs or himself...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But I don't want to talk about my dead pets. \:

Mystic

When we moved to our current house, we had got rid of out dogs Patches and Sunny, because we figured wherever we move, we couldn't have pets. I've had Patched for 9 years (6 or so at the time), and I cried a lot after that. After we moved in where we are now, the person who took Patches decided she didn't want him or something like that, so we were actually able to get him back since we could have pets where we live. Sunny was happy at her new home, so we didn't get her back, but that's ok, as long as I have my best buddy Patches.