News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Scribblenauts or Kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

Started by darkmario, September 12, 2009, 04:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If given the choice to only get one, wich one would you get?

Scribblenauts
13 (59.1%)
KH 358/2
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

darkmario

I'm really stumped on this. I only have enough money to buy 1 of them, and I can't decide between the 2.
So what would you do if you were in my situation?

Dr.Hobo2

I think you should get Scribblenauts first due to it's origional idea and the claims that the devlopers thought of everything that could be written down. I'll be getting this game first.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

I don't care what anyone says, having Rick Astley fight Leeroy Jenkins is a better deal* than playing as the main villains of a sequel to a crossover game.

Scribblenauts.

*In addition to so much more

Macawmoses

Scribblenauts. If only to support the little guy - besides, 5th Cell's previous titles (Drawn to Life, Locke's Quest) are among my favorite DS titles.

Magnum

Scribblenauts
Listen, if your not a big enough fan that you have to ask if you should get KH, then go for Scribblenauts.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

I said Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, simply because I'm a huge fan of the series. If you've played the rest of the games and liked them, go for KH 358/2 Days. If not... eh, I'd still say KH, but Scribblenauts does look innovative. I dunno; guess it's all based on personal opinion.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

I've never cared a bit about Kingdom Hearts.
However, Scribblenauts looks amazing.

Neerb

Like Magnum said, if your loyalty to KH is low enough to the point where you'd even bother asking this question, you should probably go for Scribblenauts.

On that note, I personally will get KH358/2, because I am that big of a fan.

darkmario

Well don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the KH series. The thing is scribblenauts looks like it has more reply-ability. And I wont be getting a new ds game for a while.

Gamree

I would say Scribblenauts, simply because of originality.  If you've played all of the other Kingdom Hearts games, then I'm pretty sure 358/2 days won't be much different.  However, there's never really been a game like Scribblenauts before, and it is its own original game and idea, so what the heck, try something new.  If you're in the mood for a good story or more info of the KH story, then you could probably get KH if you want.

What I would do is buy Scribblenauts first and then buy KH later, which is in fact what I'm going to do. ;D

chaosgear

fail, fail, fail, FAIL!!! when im a fan of something, im a die hard fan of it. and i am a DIE HARD fan of kh. scribblenauts looks cool, but its not the top of my must have list, not even close. kh, phantasy star 0, bowsers inside story, and pokemon silver all take priority over scribble.

Custom

Quote from: chaosgear on September 14, 2009, 01:29:06 PM
fail, fail, fail, FAIL!!! when im a fan of something, im a die hard fan of it. and i am a DIE HARD fan of kh. scribblenauts looks cool, but its not the top of my must have list, not even close. kh, phantasy star 0, bowsers inside story, and pokemon silver all take priority over scribble.

Lol, die hard for Kingdom Hearts. That's a tad too cool for me.

Get Scribblenauts, kid.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kaso