Main Menu

The most epic story in the history of internet forums

Started by SkyMyl, February 22, 2010, 04:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

QuotePoe: Hi I'm a ghost lol
For some reason I laughed at this.

SkyMyl

KJ, I have a question. Is it Moe as in "Moh", or Moe as in "Moh-eh"?

Also, too lazy to write. Busy playing Plants vs Zombies.

BUT DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU. EPICALLY WRITE A STORY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS WHILST EATING AN EPIC POTATO CHIP WITH EPIC LATIN VOCALS WITH EPIC CAMERAWORK WITH AN EPIC VOICE.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Striker Sky on February 24, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
KJ, I have a question. Is it Moe as in "Moh", or Moe as in "Moh-eh"?

Also, too lazy to write. Busy playing Plants vs Zombies.

BUT DO NOT LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU. EPICALLY WRITE A STORY OF EPIC PROPORTIONS WHILST EATING AN EPIC POTATO CHIP WITH EPIC LATIN VOCALS WITH EPIC CAMERAWORK WITH AN EPIC VOICE.
According to No More Heroes, it's the second.

Dog Food

Quote from: Dontimpersonateadminskthx on February 24, 2010, 03:38:12 PM
According to No More Heroes, it's the second.
But according to me, it's the first. Because I'm basing the name off of something other than No More Heroes.

NOW I WILL EPICALLY DEPART THIS THREAD BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO EPICALLY WRITE AN EPIC STORY AT THIS VERY EPIC MOMENT.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rayquarian

Epic Reply #19.  We are now close to our #285 ending.  I guess you can consider this post filler or something.

SkyMyl

Epic Reply #20: I'm too tired to write something up. Shoveling pounds of slush can do that to you.

...I'm not sure why, but a chill just ran up my spine.

Dr.Hobo2

Epic Reply # 21: And now, to add more epicness, I shall introduce a new hero to the story.

Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth enters the most epic story on the interwebs!

Dog Food

The Destroyer used one of his super-ultra-awesome-epic-kong fu-action-Jesus powers to arrive in Simpleania.

"My destructive senses say the mighty spear is near this town!" the Destroyer stated epically.

"This town is so simple that it's boring," Moe added, looking around. "I guess we should start searching for that spear?"

"Or we could start searching for... the ladies! I wish to give a young maiden her flower, if you know what I mean."

"...Go for it, stud."

AND SO THEY WENT OFF... EPICALLY IN SEARCH OF YOUNG MAIDENS TO CORRUPT! Will they pull themselves together in time to find that spear? Probably not. But if sex is involved, then who cares!

SkyMyl

"...where the hell are you taking me, o departed spirit?"

"i take offense to that"

"My apologies, departed spirit. I forgot that you were...well, a departed spirit. Uttering the name of a place as foul and wretched as hell is unacceptable in the presence of a being such as yourself."

"its okay lol"

"You've been guiding me to the destination of these women for hours now, and I haven't heard your name yet. Would you care to tell me what it is?"

"i'm eduardo"

"Eduardo! The purple furred, two horned monster!"

"no, eduardo as in the spaniard who tried to flee his town and got killed"

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that, Eduardo. How much longer must we travel before arriving at the location where the giant green ogre has taken my female acquaintances?"

"at the speed we're traveling?"

"Precisely."

"one more day"

"If we sprint the rest of the way there, surely we will reach our destination within minutes! Onward, Eduardo! My Love Interests await me!"

"klol lets go"

I'm too tired to write the rest ;_;

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 25, 2010, 09:12:07 PM
Epic Reply # 21: And now, to add more epicness, I shall introduce a new hero to the story.

Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth enters the most epic story on the interwebs!
HOLY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
...WHO'S STORY IS HE GOING TO APPEAR IN

Dr.Hobo2

I dunno...Oh, how 'bout YOURS! =O

And by decree of the all mighty Dr.Hobo2, Gordon's ship crashed into the desert wasteland not too far from the orge's dwelling. He stepped out from his now-dusty space ship and onto the desolate new world.

"Hm... I -- Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth -- sense female distress nearby. It is my duty as Defender to go save them!"

He grabbed his trusty Photon Phaser Laser and prepared to heroically barge in and save those poor damsels in distresses..seses...!!

The Riddler

------------------------
And suddenly, a giant firey meteor starts to crash down toward Earth. It seems unstoppable!

WHAT EVER WILL OUR HEROES DO?!

------------------------

SkyMyl

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 02, 2010, 10:40:48 PM
I dunno...Oh, how 'bout YOURS! =O
But I haven't played Disgaea ;_;

Quote from: Riddler on March 02, 2010, 11:19:45 PM
------------------------
And suddenly, a giant firey meteor starts to crash down toward Earth. It seems unstoppable!

WHAT EVER WILL OUR HEROES DO?!

------------------------
THE QUESTION IS, WHEN WILL THIS METEOR IMPACT ON THE PLANET?

FIND OUT TOMORROW, AS WE FORGET ABOUT THIS AMAZING PLOT SETUP, AND BRING IT BACK NEAR THE END OF THIS THREAD AS A BRICK JOKE

SkyMyl

"...I think we're lost."

"were not lost"

"We're lost."

"we-"

"WE'RE LOST BECAUSE I SAY SO! AND IF WE ARE NOT LOST, THEN I WILL FORCIBLY TRAVEL IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WITH YOU SO THAT MY STATEMENT CAN BECOME TRUE!"

";-;"

"I'm sorry, Eduardo. I do not know what came over me."

"actually i think we are lost"

"Then onward! Let us walk forward with Determination to find those two women and rescue them! If we believe, surely we can find our way!"

WHY DOES NO ONE POST ANYMORE ADSLAKHALHDGLHK

Dog Food

Daniel and his sidekick, Moe, continued their adventures. They needed to obtain the spear to destroy the world!

"No, we're saving the world."

Oh, right... Sorry, I just came back from announcing the plans of the villain at his lair.

"Wait, what? What is he planning? Tell me!"

So anyway-

"No, wait! What the intercourse  does the villain dude want to do?"

AHEM. Daniel and Moe continued their journey-

"FUCKING TELL ME. I don't have all day to get some stupid spear, find where the intercourse ing poop hole lives, and then almost kill him before he somehow gets away even though I have the power to destroy him inside of my pinky finger. I DON'T HAVE ALL WEEK JUST TO DO THIS! I HAVE A LIFE AND A FAMILY BACK HOME WHO DON'T KNOW MY SECRET IDENTITY, YOU KNOW."

I signed a NDA, so I kind of can't tell you anything, sorry...

"...What? Who made you sign that?"

Well, when I joined the company to start announcing this stuff...

"What company?"

MTV. Their the ones sponsoring this reality show.

"R-Reality... show...?"

Oh, shi- *ASPLODES*

*Different announcer's voice* And so, check out next week in which our heroes are brainwa- er, completely forget about the fact that they are on a reality show. No, wait, they don't forget. They just, continue on and ignore the cameras... Uh... So, next week we're just going to pretend this episode didn't air! Um, right... So... Oh, I think that's Bob calling me, so I better be going... WATCH NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE! I'LL BE YOUR NEW ANNOUNCER! LISTEN FOR ME! ...Uh, coming Bob!

THE END.

Magnum

OH NO!!! THE FIRST BOSS HAS APPEARED!!!! THE ANGRY GERMAN KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have nothing better, deal with it

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change