<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by Tupin, May 09, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

i have marth the rarest one so i am the law

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Custom probably wouldn't be complaining about their lack of functions if they actually did as much stuff as Nintendo insists they do.

Kayo

pokemon cards don't do anything either but i sure as intercourse  felt cool owning them
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on June 04, 2015, 09:32:13 PM
pokemon cards don't do anything either but i sure as intercourse  felt cool owning them

Terrible example as the cards actually are part of a TCG that is actually fun. Sure, its simplistic, but still fun.

You were one of the people that bought packs and never used em but they are in no way like amiibos.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on June 04, 2015, 09:01:59 PM
Custom probably wouldn't be complaining about their lack of functions if they actually did as much stuff as Nintendo insists they do.
Quote from: Zero on June 04, 2015, 09:50:33 PM
Terrible example as the cards actually are part of a TCG that is actually fun. Sure, its simplistic, but still fun.

You were one of the people that bought packs and never used em but they are in no way like amiibos.

i agree

Tupin

i do like when /v/ posts pics of how terrible/autistic the lines of scalpers waiting for release are

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on June 04, 2015, 09:50:33 PM

I tried to get into the actual TCG aspect but I didn't really know anyone who actually knew how to play. All my friends just collected and traded them.

What I will agree on, though, is that the whole concept behind the Amiibo figures is a really interesting one, but Nintendo is not using that concept to its full potential.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

They seem more interested in pumping out as many as they can more than that. Basically every game they release supports it now.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on June 05, 2015, 09:42:41 PM
They seem more interested in pumping out as many as they can more than that. Basically every game they release supports it now.
i'm surprised splatoon didn't have more use of htem. i mean like, for the other ones. but that might change at e3

Spud

Where are my Callie and Marie amiibo?

Tupin

Loli quota was fulfilled. Now there's going to be Super Mario Sunshine DLC.

JrDude

So Splatoon is fun.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Tupin

Yeah it's pretty cool

viewtifulboy

But the story is so weak! The characters are as flat as paper and if you don't have an internet connection for multiplayer you practically waste your money!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ