News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Help Daft make his new map. D:<

Started by Daft Pink, June 25, 2009, 10:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Hey there everyone, first time in a while I post on these forums. I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just don't come here as much anymore. :( So anyway, I want to make a new map since redcart wasn't going to workout. Going with a capture point map and it will be indoors. The rest is up to you guys; I want you to tell me how you want it themed, maybe some rough drawings, anything to make me start working on this map. I'll be counting on you guys for this one!

So_So_Man

Hishipi

Quote from: So_So_Man on June 26, 2009, 07:34:42 PM
pacman maze map

Been done. There is even a counter of how many kills each ghost has gotten and pacman eats the losing team's spawn.
~Hishipi

So_So_Man

Linkman

So_So_Man

thought it was Kokiri?

What about something like a trench layout?

Tsumaru

Made a recreation of Blood Gulch from Halo 1, only with your own style.

NJNETSFAN15

After seeing Nucleus, I'd LOVE to see a CP_Nucleus. you could make it attack/defend, with the center point of the arena map being the final, or a 5 point CP map which I'm sure would be a lot easier.

I'd just love to see the map get some love, and played more.

Other suggestions, take the other arena maps, sawmill and lumberyard mainly, and make them into 5 point CP's.

Daft Pink

Quote from: NJNETSFAN15 on June 29, 2009, 10:34:17 PM
After seeing Nucleus, I'd LOVE to see a CP_Nucleus. you could make it attack/defend, with the center point of the arena map being the final, or a 5 point CP map which I'm sure would be a lot easier.

I'd just love to see the map get some love, and played more.

Other suggestions, take the other arena maps, sawmill and lumberyard mainly, and make them into 5 point CP's.
That's brilliant. It wouldn't take long for me either. Probably just a week. o: Right now I'm working on a cp map from scratch, I'll show some screenshots later.

Linkman

Totla

GANON'S CASTLE FROM OOT
PL
MOVE THE CART THROUGH TOWN, ACROSS THE BRIDGE, THEN UP THE TOWER AND BLOW IT UP. THEN THE WHOLE ISLAND THE CASTLE IS ON FALLS INTO THE LAVA PIT.
intercourse  yeah

Vaatix

Quote from: Tortylla on July 06, 2009, 06:03:55 PM
GANON'S CASTLE FROM OOT
PL
MOVE THE CART THROUGH TOWN, ACROSS THE BRIDGE, THEN UP THE TOWER AND BLOW IT UP. THEN THE WHOLE ISLAND THE CASTLE IS ON FALLS INTO THE LAVA PIT.
intercourse  yeah
I like the way you think.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Omega12

Quote from: VaatixGanon on July 06, 2009, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: Tortylla on July 06, 2009, 06:03:55 PM
GANON'S CASTLE FROM OOT
PL
f*** yeah
I like the way you think.
I third this idea!

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online