Main Menu

SCOUT UPDATE!

Started by Hishipi, February 17, 2009, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hishipi

~Hishipi

BOSSNIG

poopty melee weapon

Hope that means no DJ if it's even in your inventory. Stun is op, especially because it stuns ubers.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Jono2

hope it just means you can't DJ while holding it.  otherwise it would be kinda pointless on any leveled map.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Jono2 on February 17, 2009, 03:34:07 PM
hope it just means you can't DJ while holding it.  otherwise it would be kinda pointless on any leveled map.
then it would be op
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Jono2

Quote from: Darklink on February 17, 2009, 03:47:43 PM
then it would be op

it would be underpowered otherwise, and limited to only flat maps.  What scout is going to take this over a double jump on a map that has multiple levels to fight on?

No Crits upon stunning/while attacking stunned person would have been a better tradeoff.

Super

Red Alert

Quote from: Jono2 on February 17, 2009, 07:34:19 PM
then it would be op

it would be underpowered otherwise, and limited to only flat maps.  What scout is going to take this over a double jump on a map that has multiple levels to fight on?

No Crits upon stunning/while attacking stunned person would have been a better tradeoff.
You really can't use "No crits" to balance items, especially for a class with such a high skill ceiling. Of course all the good players will just use the new item since when they do play with crits they don't rely on them.

Jono2

Quote from: Red Alert on February 18, 2009, 11:46:21 AM
Quote from: Jono2 on February 17, 2009, 07:34:19 PM
then it would be op

You really can't use "No crits" to balance items, especially for a class with such a high skill ceiling. Of course all the good players will just use the new item since when they do play with crits they don't rely on them.

true, but taking away the scout's double jump just because he has the bat in his inventory means that nobody will use it, unless they're on a flat map.

BOSSNIG

Nice to see more great user created maps to go official.

No one using that bat sounds good to me. don't want already useless scouts being more useless by standing still and spamming stun balls.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

BOSSNIG

i laughed

energy drink

Runnin' rings around all them molasses-slow dummies out there on the battle- field is thirsty frickin' work. But when it comes to quenchin' that thirst, only one thermonuclear thirst detonator packs all the "Atomic Punch" you'll ever need. Bonk! is fulla radiation, which as we all know is pretty great for givin' people superpowers. Just one can'll blast ya into a few-second rush of radioactive energy so powerful you'll be dodgin' bullets like they ain't even there!
Note: Bonk! contains several hundred times the daily recommended allowance of sugar. After the beneficial effects of the radiation wear off, drinkers have reported experiencing feelings of lethargy that can last several seconds. Reading this sentence absolves Bonk! of any liability for killing sprees inspired by or deaths resulting from the ingestion of Bonk! Enjoy Bonk! responsibly... Or by the case!

o shi-
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Link3588

Quote from: Darklink on February 19, 2009, 03:02:38 PM
i laughed

energy drink

Runnin' rings around all them molasses-slow dummies out there on the battle- field is thirsty frickin' work. But when it comes to quenchin' that thirst, only one thermonuclear thirst detonator packs all the "Atomic Punch" you'll ever need. Bonk! is fulla radiation, which as we all know is pretty great for givin' people superpowers. Just one can'll blast ya into a few-second rush of radioactive energy so powerful you'll be dodgin' bullets like they ain't even there!
Note: Bonk! contains several hundred times the daily recommended allowance of sugar. After the beneficial effects of the radiation wear off, drinkers have reported experiencing feelings of lethargy that can last several seconds. Reading this sentence absolves Bonk! of any liability for killing sprees inspired by or deaths resulting from the ingestion of Bonk! Enjoy Bonk! responsibly... Or by the case!

o shi-

Red Alert

Quote from: Link3588 on February 19, 2009, 04:03:21 PM
thanks man I had no idea darklink posted that until you did too

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Red Alert on February 19, 2009, 04:06:21 PM
whoah I posted that
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Link3588

Quote from: Red Alert on February 19, 2009, 04:06:21 PM
It's my job.

Light

XD

Quote from: Scout Update for the Energy DrinkNote: Bonk! contains several hundred times the daily recommended allowance of sugar. After the beneficial effects of the radiation wear off, drinkers have reported experiencing feelings of lethargy that can last several seconds. Reading this sentence absolves Bonk! of any liability for killing sprees inspired by or deaths resulting from the ingestion of Bonk! Enjoy Bonk! responsibly... Or by the case!

And yay; a charcter I played as in a musical is the name of one of the achievements. May be good luck.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.