News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Are there any Dragon Quest VIII fans out there?

Started by Transient Link, November 15, 2007, 02:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Man I love that game so much. Its one of my favorite RPGS ever :) What about you guys? You like the game?

Zeldaman11

Dragon Quest VIII is the greatest RPG. It beats Final Fantasy 7 by a long shot, IMO. :)

Transient Link

Quote from: Zeldaman11 on November 18, 2007, 05:54:01 PM
Dragon Quest VIII is the greatest RPG. It beats Final Fantasy 7 by a long shot, IMO. :)
indeed its SO hard but SO good!

Zeldaman11

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 22, 2007, 07:08:53 AM
Yeah, especially in the beginning. If you are not prepared, you will get your ass handed to you. :D

Man, DQ8 is the only RPG in which I did everything. Well, I didn't get to lvl 99, but I did get Dragon Soul, and beat the 7 dragons in a row. After that, there was nothing else to be done.  :P

Transient Link

Quote from: Zeldaman11 on November 23, 2007, 06:42:21 PM
Yeah, especially in the beginning. If you are not prepared, you will get your ass handed to you. :D

Man, DQ8 is the only RPG in which I did everything. Well, I didn't get to lvl 99, but I did get Dragon Soul, and beat the 7 dragons in a row. After that, there was nothing else to be done.  :P
I never got that far.... I mean I got to the dragon yet I cant beat the silver dragon.....What does Dragon soul do Btw.

Zeldaman11

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 26, 2007, 09:07:31 AM
Quote from: Zeldaman11 on November 23, 2007, 06:42:21 PM

I never got that far.... I mean I got to the dragon yet I cant beat the silver dragon.....What does Dragon soul do Btw.
It's basically the best move in the game. It does massive damage, ignores defense, and Dragon's are weak against it. It's a must have in the Dragovian Trials. :)

The only bad thing about it is getting it. It takes a lot of level grinding to get it, trust me. I stayed up until 3 in the morning for 4 days in a row, and was only able to level up about 6 or 7 times.