News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Meloetta Event @ Gamestop -- March 4 through 24, US

Started by Lotos, February 26, 2013, 02:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

I only have Kledeo (or however it's spelled) and Victini.  Mewtwo as well, but that doesn't really count.  Not even B&W2, just B&W.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Nayrman

Quote from: Custom on February 27, 2013, 11:57:24 PM
YO DUDES LET'S GO TO GAMESTOP
Or you could sit on a bench right outside and use their mysterygift option and never have to step foot inside that mess of a chain.

But yeah, sweet. About time they got that out to us.

Kayo

But I like my Japanese Meloetta.

I feel like this will be available on WiFi later this year anyway
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sirwaddy

Quote from: Kayo on February 28, 2013, 02:43:00 PM
But I like my Japanese Meloetta.

I feel like this will be available on WiFi later this year anyway

The Japanese one was better. That one was level 15. We get Australia's movie promo one, which comes at level 50. Yeah we'll likely get another wi-fi "second chance" type event a few months from now like they did with Keldeo.

Zero

Ever since the EV application changes it isn't like level really matters anyway

Kayo

If I make it to GameStop, I'll get it. If not, I won't worry too much because I have my メロエッタ to keep me occupied until the assumed wi-fi event happens.

Besides, I prefer getting these legendaries at a lower level because they're banned from most in-game battling facilities (battle tower/subway/etc) which I really like doing, so the more fun I can have with it before its level maxes out--and sits in the PC for eternity--the better. Not that I've ever actually gotten an event Pokemon all the way to level 100 yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

zephilicious

you're only missing out on about 12% of a pokemons total experience if you get it at 50

and of top of that with gen 5's experience scaling the later experience comes slower than the earlier experience.
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

I actually don't know why I made the comment, it makes no difference to me. I never train any events or legendaries really. I just put them in the box. Though I'll have 3 since it's an event for BW and B2W2 so maybe I'll use one this time.

Kayo

Quote from: Sirwaddy on March 01, 2013, 01:19:51 AM
I actually don't know why I made the comment, it makes no difference to me. I never train any events or legendaries really. I just put them in the box. Though I'll have 3 since it's an event for BW and B2W2 so maybe I'll use one this time.
It's for all Gen 5 games?

Guess I'm getting four of them.
[move][/move]

Sirwaddy

Quote from: Kayo on March 01, 2013, 01:42:18 PM
It's for all Gen 5 games?

Guess I'm getting four of them.

The wifi ones are typically for B2W2 these days, but the Gamestop ones are for BW as well.

Kayo

Quote from: Sirwaddy on March 01, 2013, 05:37:33 PM
The wifi ones are typically for B2W2 these days, but the Gamestop ones are for BW as well.
Yeah I just assumed it was B2W2 only. I guess this is like when they had the Crown Beasts back in Gen IV and they were available, surprisingly enough, on all Gen IV games, even Diamond and Pearl.

[move][/move]

Custom

yo personal friends i brought to this forum wanna pick this up at some point?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!