News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

possibru new mewtwo

Started by The Riddler, April 03, 2013, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mona

So, it's been revealed (sorta) that the Mewtwo in the new movie is not the same Mewtwo from the first movie. The new Mewtwo is female.

JrDude

... Mewtwo has no gender.
Also was created in a lab once.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Mona on April 18, 2013, 07:38:30 AM
So, it's been revealed (sorta) that the Mewtwo in the new movie is not the same Mewtwo from the first movie. The new Mewtwo is female.

if true, now i'm mad off

Kayo lets be mad together this poop is DUMB

Custom

furries wanna intercourse  mewtwo now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 18, 2013, 11:35:43 AM
... Mewtwo has no gender.
Also was created in a lab once.

Apparently there's a new one and it has a female voice. Still not 100% sure if this is true so take it with a grain of salt, I guess.

JrDude

Maybe this is good news if it's true.
Mewtwo1 is genderless/male and stays that way forever.
Mewtwo2 is genderless/female and can change formes.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Apparently voice actors changing isn't a thing (wazzup almost every character in the series)

Apparently female voices on male characters also isn't a thing (wazzup most male pokemon)

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on April 18, 2013, 12:50:47 PM
Apparently voice actors changing isn't a thing (wazzup almost every character in the series)

Apparently female voices on male characters also isn't a thing (wazzup most male pokemon)

qft I really hope this is how it is.

There should only be one mewtwo dangit

The Riddler

not that i give a intercourse  about the current anime, but analyze it. ash immediately recognizes mewtwo, who approaches ash directly about whatever is happening.

mewtwo knows ash. it's the same mewtwo.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on April 18, 2013, 01:09:56 PM
not that i give a intercourse  about the current anime, but analyze it. ash immediately recognizes mewtwo, who approaches ash directly about whatever is happening.

mewtwo knows ash. it's the same mewtwo.

that's what i was saying when discussing this with mona

but even so I have a bad feeling about this

zephilicious

who the intercourse  cares who the voice actor or even who the mewtwo in the movie is, is anyone in this thread actually going to watch it?
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on April 18, 2013, 01:22:33 PM
who the intercourse  cares who the voice actor or even who the mewtwo in the movie is, is anyone in this thread actually going to watch it?

[spoiler]You know the answer to that[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on April 17, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Don't shed tears Kayo, just think about how awesome Mewtwo+Awakened forme mewtwo would be in Doubles(lets hope it gets its own number so you can do that)
By definition, it won't. Otherwise it wouldn't be a forme.

Also, new Mewtwo being female? It better stay genderless in the ga-- Wait, how would that even work? Would the forms still be interchangeable in-game or what?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sirwaddy

Formes are always interchangeable. Unless it's a Pokemon like Unown or Wormadam, or Shellos.... or Basculin

Kayo

Quote from: Sirwaddy on April 20, 2013, 08:35:57 PM
Formes are always interchangeable. Unless it's a Pokemon like Unown or Wormadam, or Shellos.... or Basculin
That's what I'm sayin'
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]