News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

"Red whited out!"

Started by DededeCloneChris, May 15, 2010, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouge Helios

Can you fight Red more than once? I'm nowhere near ready to legitimately beat him with my actual team.

I did beat him with a Lv.100 team of 4 that I trained a few years back on Emerald and then FireRed...

Now that I think about it, its kind of awkward that I trained them in FireRed while playing as Red, then used the same team to beat him...

Aw well, I'm done with those Lv.100s now, still trying to get my ACTUAL team to proper levels to beat Clair and Lance in the Double Battle in Dragon's Den.

P.S. If anyone would like a Battle Frontier partner btw, I would be glad to team up with you.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Rouge Helios on May 16, 2010, 01:33:04 PM
Can you fight Red more than once? I'm nowhere near ready to legitimately beat him with my actual team.

I did beat him with a Lv.100 team of 4 that I trained a few years back on Emerald and then FireRed...

Now that I think about it, its kind of awkward that I trained them in FireRed while playing as Red, then used the same team to beat him...

Aw well, I'm done with those Lv.100s now, still trying to get my ACTUAL team to proper levels to beat Clair and Lance in the Double Battle in Dragon's Den.

P.S. If anyone would like a Battle Frontier partner btw, I would be glad to team up with you.
So, you brought over a team of lvl. 100 now, but you haven't beat him with the actual team of your version?

Missingno6

Quote from: Rouge Helios on May 16, 2010, 01:33:04 PM
Yes, I believe so.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498