News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Someone help me with the 3D Dex.

Started by Neerb, August 06, 2011, 01:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on August 12, 2011, 01:59:59 AM
i would like this if it had all the pokemon and not just the ugly reject 5th gen pokemon
And here I thought you loved Scraggy.

Kayo

I like 5th gen pokemon better than 4th gen, to be honest. But I think 3rd gen even is above 5th. Then again I loved the pokemon from that gen donthateme
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 12, 2011, 08:14:31 AM
And here I thought you loved Scraggy.

that and haxorus
oh man two out of like 150 thanks gamefreak or creaturesmonsters or whatever

also kayo i liked third gen
4th was okay... i guess.... :(
i liked luxray or whatever

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Hero_of_Darkness

You will suffer great pain for not liking Zebstrika.

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 14, 2011, 04:12:22 AM
You will suffer great pain for not liking Zebstrika.

One of the many slaps in the face GameFreak has delivered recently.

"Look, a ZEBRA Pokemon, and it's freaking ELECTRIC!"
"Oh, wait, it's completely useless in actual gameplay. So much for that."

The worst though is definitely Heatmor. We finally get an anteater, and not only is it useless in stats and movepool, but it looks stupid and has an awful type.

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on August 14, 2011, 01:24:38 AM
that and haxorus
oh man two out of like 150 thanks gamefreak or creaturesmonsters or whatever

also kayo i liked third gen
4th was okay... i guess.... :(
i liked luxray or whatever
3rd gen was awesome and people only hated it because it wasn't Gen 1 and 2. Gen 3 had some crazy new designs (Mawile, Exploud, etc.) that the Gen2fags couldn't handle.

Also that thing that looks like a Luvdisc evo should have been a Luvdisc evo. Not that I like either it or luvdisc but now we have two pink heart-shaped useless water types that aren't even related.

Luxray was one of the few Gen IVs that I actually liked. If only it didn't fail in battle. Now it has Wild Charge, but I still would have liked it to be Electric/Dark.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on August 14, 2011, 10:44:23 AM
One of the many slaps in the face GameFreak has delivered recently.

"Look, a ZEBRA Pokemon, and it's freaking ELECTRIC!"
"Oh, wait, it's completely useless in actual gameplay. So much for that."

The worst though is definitely Heatmor. We finally get an anteater, and not only is it useless in stats and movepool, but it looks stupid and has an awful type.

I'm more mad over Braviary since you basically can't use it until you beat the game. IT'S A FUCKING EAGLE! WHY WOULD YOU DANGLE SOMETHING THAT AWESOME IN FRONT OF US LIKE THAT!?!

And it was Normal/Flying, which adds injury to insult. It should have been Fighting/Flying. STAB Close Combat and Brave Bird? Hell yeah! Game Freak needs to stop with the intercourse ing trolling.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 14, 2011, 08:38:17 PM
I'm more mad over Braviary since you basically can't use it until you beat the game. IT'S A FUCKING EAGLE! WHY WOULD YOU DANGLE SOMETHING THAT AWESOME IN FRONT OF US LIKE THAT!?!

And it was Normal/Flying, which adds injury to insult. It should have been Fighting/Flying. STAB Close Combat and Brave Bird? Hell yeah! Game Freak needs to stop with the intercourse ing trolling.
Like how in Gold and Silver you couldn't get a Houndour until Kanto? They like seeing us suffer.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on August 14, 2011, 10:12:19 PM
Like how in Gold and Silver you couldn't get a Houndour until Kanto? They like seeing us suffer.
At least in that case you could trade it. Rufflet evolves at level 55, and you'd normally have a mid-to-late 40's team when you beat the game. (Well, assuming to have something to take care of that intercourse ing overpowered Hydreigon.)

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 14, 2011, 10:34:22 PM
At least in that case you could trade it. Rufflet evolves at level 55, and you'd normally have a mid-to-late 40's team when you beat the game. (Well, assuming to have something to take care of that intercourse ing overpowered Hydreigon.)
EVERYTHING evolves way too late in black and White. I mean seriously. Larvesta is a Larvesta until level 59? That's awful. Things should evolve once before level 50 at least. I remember when Rhyhorn not evolving at all until level 42 seemed like a while.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on August 14, 2011, 10:44:58 PM
EVERYTHING evolves way too late in black and White. I mean seriously. Larvesta is a Larvesta until level 59? That's awful. Things should evolve once before level 50 at least. I remember when Rhyhorn not evolving at all until level 42 seemed like a while.

Before I got to the Hydreigon, I thought it was a balance measure. Then once I saw that thing nine levels before it's supposed to evolve, I realized that it was GF trolling taken to a whole new level.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 15, 2011, 08:09:17 AM
Before I got to the Hydreigon, I thought it was a balance measure. Then once I saw that thing nine levels before it's supposed to evolve, I realized that it was GF trolling taken to a whole new level.
Oh please, they've done this way before with Falkner's Pidgeotto.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 15, 2011, 10:46:15 AM
Oh please, they've done this way before with Falkner's Pidgeotto.

There's a difference between a Pidgeotto and a Hydreigon with Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Surf, and Focus Blast. And don't bring up the Dragonites; those at least have a 4x weakness to Ice.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 15, 2011, 11:03:08 AM
There's a difference between a Pidgeotto and a Hydreigon with Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Surf, and Focus Blast. And don't bring up the Dragonites; those at least have a 4x weakness to Ice.
3/4 of Dragon Pokemon are super weak to Ice.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 15, 2011, 11:16:18 AM
3/4 of Dragon Pokemon are super weak to Ice.

I know. The problem is that Hydreigon isn't one of them.