UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Attention, breeders.

Started by Kayo, March 22, 2011, 03:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Custom on March 23, 2011, 10:09:57 PM
smogon banned it cool guys / 10
Last I checked they were operating under the assumption only Resh/Zek would be banned. Source please.

Kayo

I have not seen an "official" tier list yet. I've seen some discussion threads on Smogon, including one that suggested Lugia and Deoxys-D be unbanned, but no official list. I think they've already decided to ban Reshiram and Zekrom, but that's it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

They banned Drizzle Politoad + Swift Swimmers.
Sucks by a lot.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 24, 2011, 01:14:45 PM
They banned Drizzle Politoad + Swift Swimmers.
Sucks by a lot.
I have a feeling that those aren't "banned," they're just ubers-only. Because we've had Drizzle Kyogre paired with things like Kingdra or Ludicolo in Ubers, or has the combo always been banned? I don't think it has.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 24, 2011, 03:31:00 PM
I have a feeling that those aren't "banned," they're just ubers-only. Because we've had Drizzle Kyogre paired with things like Kingdra or Ludicolo in Ubers, or has the combo always been banned? I don't think it has.
Yeah, I meant in OU they're banned.
But really though why would they ban Drizzle + SS and not ban Drought + Chlorophyll?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 24, 2011, 04:10:04 PM
Yeah, I meant in OU they're banned.
But really though why would they ban Drizzle + SS and not ban Drought + Chlorophyll?
Swift Swim users are already deadly enough. Chlorophyll users can easily be covered, as many of them are naturally slow, and a Choice Scarfed Fire-type attack can kill them in the sun.
[move][/move]