News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Street Fighter

Started by CommanderFlint, March 07, 2010, 01:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

So a tier list for the game has been out for a while, and I'd say that as with all fighting game tier lists, the list will dramatically change as the game ages.

A+
Rufus, Abel, Sagat, Guile

A
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma

B+
Dee Jay, T. Hawk, C. Viper, Zangief, Dudley, Seth, Rose

B
El Fuerte, Adon, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Cammy, Cody, Juri, Gouken

C+
Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Gen, Makoto, Sakura

C
Dan

Seriously, Rufus? Damn. This is definitely subject to change. Guile's boost comes specifically from his new ultra combo, I believe.

Cornwad

I personally think Guile is up there because of his shades. Also, Dan is much better than Sakura or Makoto, and I think Hakan will go up once people start trying out new things with him.

Zero

...lol shades? You're funny.

Yeah Dan's buffs may have made him better than he was, and I think that in time we'll see Sakura drop, but Makoto on the other hand I see going up.

Cornwad

True, I can see Gen and Fei Long switching too, with Gen going up a bit.

Wait, everyone new except for Ibuki seems way too low. I have a feeling those Japanese just haven't bothered to try out the new characters much.

Magnum

Quote from: Zero on May 17, 2010, 11:33:31 AM
So a tier list for the game has been out for a while, and I'd say that as with all fighting game tier lists, the list will dramatically change as the game ages.

A+
Rufus, Abel, Sagat, Guile

A
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma

B+
Dee Jay, T. Hawk, C. Viper, Zangief, Dudley, Seth, Rose

B
El Fuerte, Adon, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Cammy, Cody, Juri, Gouken

C+
Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Gen, Makoto, Sakura

C
Dan

Seriously, Rufus? Damn. This is definitely subject to change. Guile's boost comes specifically from his new ultra combo, I believe.
Sad

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Zero

Well he IS meant to be a bad character. He's a parody of Robert and Ryo from KoF/Art of Fighting/etc.

Shujinco2

So, Ive been looking at him, and I think Hakan is my new favorite SF character... maybe.

Is he a decent character?

Cornwad

He'd be really good, but he has no real anti air. He is awesome though.

Magnum

Wait, I just really looked at this list.

Why the hell is Rufus number one? It seriously makes me cry on the inside. Sagat and Guile up there is good, and Abel is meh, but Rufus? Ugh...

Cornwad

Are you kidding? Rufus is so good! Everything he does ends up being a combo.

I hate this game so much. It led me to believe that I could get all of the titles without beating all of the trials, but then it had to change the unlock conditions of the once easier to get titles just to spite me.

Magnum

Quote from: Cornwad on May 17, 2010, 10:21:23 PM
Are you kidding? Rufus is so good! Everything he does ends up being a combo.

I hate this game so much. It led me to believe that I could get all of the titles without beating all of the trials, but then it had to change the unlock conditions of the once easier to get titles just to spite me.
No, I understand WHY he's good, what I don't understand is why HE'S good.

Cornwad

He's the best fighter in the best country in the world, of course he has to be the best.

Zero

Technically Ken is still the best fighter in America. He has the title even after SFIV.

Still, there are ways to get around what he does and I think Sagat will make a rise back to the top eventually.

Cornwad

Well, Rufus is the self proclaimed best fighting in America, which makes him even better.

But anyway, Ken went up significantly. I guess his new ultra is easily comboed into.

Zero

Quote from: Cornwad on May 18, 2010, 10:36:57 AM
Well, Rufus is the self proclaimed best fighting in America, which makes him even better.

Ah..the humor..

But yeah his new ultra is insane