News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Kid Icarus Uprising

Started by Neerb, October 05, 2011, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

That stand will be the ultimate 3DS accessory for Youtube people.

Mona

Quote from: Delibird on January 15, 2012, 01:44:20 PM
Kid Icarus Uprising will support the Circle Pad Pro, but ONLY so that lefties can aim with their left and move with their right; Sakurai believes the touch control of the game should be the only way because of how precise the aiming is.

Apparently the controls scheme is "uncomfortable" because your weaker hand has to hold the console by itself while also moving the circle pad and pulling the trigger, so this stand makes the game more comfortable to play.

I love being ambidextrous. I won't have to use the Circle Pad Pro or the new stand for this game. Though, I'll probably use the stand for when I watch Netflix.

SkyMyl

Kid Icarus Uprising will support the Circle Pad Pro, but ONLY so that lefties can aim with their left and move with their right; Sakurai believes the touch control of the game should be the only way because of how precise the aiming is.

Also, in a very bizarre move, all copies of the game will come with a free one of these:

Apparently the controls scheme is "uncomfortable" because your weaker hand has to hold the console by itself while also moving the circle pad and pulling the trigger, so this stand makes the game more comfortable to play. Seems fine by me; the stand is free, and it's not even like you need it. I mean, this isn't exactly the first [3]DS game to use both the control/circle pad and the stylus.
The perfect gift for /v/'s Swapnote community.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Axelayer on January 15, 2012, 05:09:22 PM
The perfect gift for /v/'s Swapnote community.
And those who have Netflix subscriptions.

Kayo

Kid Icarus Uprising will support the Circle Pad Pro,
WHAT THE FUCK NO--

Quotebut ONLY so that lefties can aim with their left and move with their right; Sakurai believes the touch control of the game should be the only way because of how precise the aiming is.
Oh. Right hand master race.

QuoteAlso, in a very bizarre move, all copies of the game will come with a free one of these:

Apparently the controls scheme is "uncomfortable" because your weaker hand has to hold the console by itself while also moving the circle pad and pulling the trigger, so this stand makes the game more comfortable to play. Seems fine by me; the stand is free, and it's not even like you need it. I mean, this isn't exactly the first [3]DS game to use both the control/circle pad and the stylus.
Oh I approve of this completely. It'll make it much more comfortable for me when I'm drawin' in Swapnote, too.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 15, 2012, 02:31:30 PM
That stand will be the ultimate 3DS accessory for Youtube people.
That always irritates me
It's about on par with recording the TV while you're playing a game. Such poopty quality
YEAH

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on January 15, 2012, 08:08:52 PM
WHAT THE FUCK NO--

There's not a single game that requires CPP.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 18, 2012, 09:23:36 AM
There's not a single game that requires CPP.
Still feels like the CPP would give a huge advantage in some games in theory, but such isn't the case here, considering it's only to allow left-handed play.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

For the first time since Diamond & Pearl, I actually want to pre-order a Nintendo game. IGN has announced that if you pre-order Kid Icarus Uprising at "select retailers," you will get a code to download 3D Classic: Kid Icarus for free. Japan and Europe have had this game for a while, so it's really just North America that is getting this deal (I think). Also, unlike previous 3D Classics, Kid Icarus won't JUST be a 3D version of the game; they've actually added a border and various backgrounds that add a great deal of new atmosphere.

Kayo

Quote from: Delibird on January 20, 2012, 11:28:52 AM
For the first time since Diamond & Pearl, I actually want to pre-order a Nintendo game. IGN has announced that if you pre-order Kid Icarus Uprising at "select retailers," you will get a code to download 3D Classic: Kid Icarus for free. Japan and Europe have had this game for a while, so it's really just North America that is getting this deal (I think). Also, unlike previous 3D Classics, Kid Icarus won't JUST be a 3D version of the game; they've actually added a border and various backgrounds that add a great deal of new atmosphere.

I think I'll be pre-ordering this one as well.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Neerb

Forum needs to have online shooter matches when it comes out. And I mean REAL ones, not the imaginary community on Mario Kart 7.

Tupin

I will as well, and when I order it at Best Buy, I will make sure I get the 3D Classic.

It is different, there are actually two versions of the game. One is just redone with 3D graphics, and the other is a slightly easier version of the game that lets you shoot faster.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Tons o' stuff shown here. Multiplayer is looking more awesome.