Started by Doodle, January 15, 2010, 06:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Bowling this morning
Staying at my girlfriend's tonight
Watching her bowl tomorrow for high school bowling
Staying at my grandma's tomorrow night

Lotos

Today -- Going to the next town over with my girlfriend to go on a walk.
Sunday -- Maybe New Super Mario Bros Wii or Galaxy and then I go to dog training with the puppy.
Monday -- Physical at the doctor and gym report.

Spud

Last weekend I sat around playing some Xbox and DJ Hero while waiting for a new power supply.
This weekend I'll be attending the sleepover and then probably sit around and do whatever at home by myself as usual and not study for the exams the following week.

Allegretto

Friday: Went to the movies with my step dad and my friend. We saw Daybreakers, then movie hopped to Book of Eli. *Which was awesome*

Saturday: I Played Ocarina of Time all day to get ready for my speedrun. I beat it, found some more paths. Then I went to Magnums, beat it up to the Fire temple again.

Sunday: I did my speedrun, completing the game in 6 hours and 18 minutes, without cutscene time it was 5 hours and 48 minutes. Falling 8 minutes short of the world record for a non glitch non cheating run. I'm going to do it again some time next week.
After the run I watched Magnum play Modern Warfare 2 as he tried to get a nuke over and over.

Monday: Hung out at Magnums again, played Modern Warfare 2, did some Special Ops speedruns for our new channel. Twas fun.

Tuesday: I went to Magnums for a few hours to record commentary for my speedrun. Then I had to go eat dinner with my Step Mom. I got 11 new manga putting my total at 48, and we ate at Macaroni grill.