News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

I Need To Do A Little Trade

Started by ThePowerOfOne, January 15, 2012, 10:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

I FINALLY got Pokemon Black, and I beat the first gym so I wanna get Zorua or Zoroark now. Apparently the only way is to transfer one of the beats to get Zoroark (intercourse  you, Nintendo). I have all three of the shiny event ones from last year. So I need to trade one (or all? can you even do that?) from my Heart Gold to Black.
And I guess you just need any Celebi to get Zorua? Serebii wasn't all that specific... But I have three on Pearl, one 10 ANIV and 2 random japanese ones from the GTS.

So if anyone could help me trade these over that would be awesome, I don't really have anything to offer though since I only just started Black. But I could pay you in sexual favors.

Hero_of_Darkness

You need that specific event Celebi that unlocks the Giovanni event in HG/SS. If you don't have that or the shiny beasts, it's easier to ask for an egg or a newly-hatched Zorua.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you only need to transfer one of the shiny beasts.

ThePowerOfOne

Wait, do I HAVE to use the Transfer Machine (I don't have another DS) or can you just trade one of the beasts over by regular trading from a pokemon center?

Kayo

Quote from: Misha on January 16, 2012, 07:13:34 PM
Wait, do I HAVE to use the Transfer Machine (I don't have another DS) or can you just trade one of the beasts over by regular trading from a pokemon center?
Slow down, there. You have to go through a special thing to transfer them. I heard if you use the transfer lab, it won't work.

You gotta transfer through some thing that you can access on a higher floor of a building in Castelia City. I can't exactly give you more info in that, but from what I've heard you can only get the event with the Crown Beasts if you use the special transfer method.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on January 16, 2012, 07:29:38 PM
Slow down, there. You have to go through a special thing to transfer them. I heard if you use the transfer lab, it won't work.

You gotta transfer through some thing that you can access on a higher floor of a building in Castelia City. I can't exactly give you more info in that, but from what I've heard you can only get the event with the Crown Beasts if you use the special transfer method.
Right. I forgot about that. Nice catch.

... And I almost made that mistake. lol.