News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Ya know what?

Started by Sgt.Chilly, September 29, 2010, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Forget it.  This is like the 5th time I've come back here.

I come, I hang out for a month, I disappear for like 3 months, rinse, repeat.

I think I need to cut back on my internets for a while.  Delete old bookmarks I never use, delete all my forum accounts I haven't accessed in over a year, contemplate the eradication of my facebook page I never update.

Maybe if I stop wasting my time focusing on pointless poop I can get out of this hell hole known as 3rd shift.

In the meantime I hold the bookmark to this place nearby, for one day perhaps I will return, a different name but the same within.

TL;DR?  Tired of excess internetting. Cutting back. Deleting some of my Accounts (Including this one). Re-evaluating life decisions.  See ya later.....hopefully.

Allegretto

Can't delete your account. But see you when you return. It really is inevitable.

SkyMyl

Just so you know, account deletions have to be approved by Admins, and since account deletions tend to screw with the stats, I seriously doubt that your account here will be deleted.

Well, hopefully you can get some stuff in you life sorted out. Hope to see you further down the road, Chilly.

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 29, 2010, 11:43:42 AM
Just so you know, account deletions have to be approved by Admins, and since account deletions tend to screw with the stats, I seriously doubt that your account here will be deleted.

Well, hopefully you can get some stuff in you life sorted out. Hope to see you further down the road, Chilly.
I've been in charge of approvals of all things (ie. posts, deletions, etc) for some time, and I've made it very clear I always refuse deletions.

but yeah see you

Spread your wings of danger

And see ya later if you come back and good bye if you don't
...̅̅̅

BOREDFOREVER