News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I suppose we should head toward the next city." He siad raising his pokeball to take back Riolu. But Riolu quickly jumped onto Zaroff's shoulder. Okay...I'll let you stay there. He smiled and headed on his way.

Light

Name: Kyle Starla

Personality: Determined, serious about his Pokemon and his training, and can sometimes lose sight of his goals.

Appearance: Average height. Caucasian. Not too skinny, not too fat. Short blonde hair that is combed back. Blue eyes. Wears a brown jacket, white shirt with a blue stripe across the middle, jeans, and black sneakers.

History: Kyle's parents had died when their house caught on fire when he was young. He was moved to an orphanage with his younger sister, Kristal. Eventually, an elderly couple picked him up, and he had to say goodbye to his sister. When he was about 14, he ran away from his home, hating the people he lived with. He ended up settling in Twinleaf Town.

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Treecko

Nickname - Will sometimes call her Kristal, remembering his sister. He does not do this often, however.

Gender - Female

Moveset - Tackle, Tail Whip, Razor Leaf, Thunderpunch

Favorite Pokemon Type: Electric
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

THEBIRD

Name: Jake Havings

Personality: He's a joker. Not much of a serious guy and very stubborn. He hates getting help, and constantly wants to do things himself.

Appearance:

History: Parent's died when he was four. They were great Pokemon trainers and he wished to be just like them. His dad's Pokemon was an Arcanine. The Arcanine breeded and had puppies. Only one of them survived. This Growlithe is now his.

Starter Pokemon:
Breed Of Pokemon: Growlithe
Gender - Male
Moveset - Bite, Firespin, Roar, and Body Slam (Some of those are moves you get from breeding, and my Growlithe was breeded).

Favorite Pokemon Type: I don't have a favorite type. I like any Pokemon that looks cool, I guess >.>... But, if I had to choose... I like Water, Electric, and Flying, I guess.

Dr.Hobo2

"I wonder if I'll be seeing any other trainers..." Zaroff said to Riolu.

"Rio!" He said excitedly as if to give a 'yes.'

Fell

Martin decided to name his zangoose "Blast" After his father's zangoose.

He was walking out of town with his zangoose at his side.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff and his Riolu came across a wild Raltz. "Hey, that's one of those Psychic pokemon. He should do good with us." He gave a nod to Riolu for him to attack so Riolu jumped off his shoulder and used a quick attack on the Raltz.

Joeofmars

Both accepted. Now... to make my character. >_>;;

Joeofmars

Name:Alex (Nickname: Boogie)

Personality: Boogie is very hyper. He always is happy and hates being alone. He tries to hide his sadness. He treats everyone with kindness and never holds a grudge. The only time he is serious is in battle or when someone does something extremely horrible.

Appearance:

History: Boogie had an accident as a little kid with his brother (Now deceased) that he doesn't like to talk about. After the incident he didn't want to ever feel bad or sad or mad (Or any other 'ad' feeling   :D) so he hides his emotions by pretending he never feels them.

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon: Elekid
Moveset: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop, Thundershock

Favorite Pokemon Type: Electric and Fire

Other: Boogie hates evil.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 05, 2008, 09:00:10 PM
bad or sad or mad (Or any other 'ad' feeling   :D)
((Not even glad D: )) Jake woke up with a yawn. Growlithe was lying at the end of his bed. Today's the day all the trainers go for their Pokemon... Jake thought. He already had one, but he needed to get his Pokeballs and Pokedex from Professor Rowan. So, Jake got out of bed, took his shower and put his black jacket on with jeans. He went over to Rowan's place.

"Hello, Prof. Rowan. Can I have my pokeballs and pokedex?" Jake asked, pushing through the crowd so he could get on the road quickly.
"What about your Pokemon?" asked Rowan.
"I've already got one," Jake beamed pointed at Growlithe, who strutted at Jake's side proudly. Prof. Rowan nodded and handed him his 5 pokeballs and pokedex.
"Not many trainers come here just for the Pokedex and Pokeballs. But, that means an extra supply!" Rowan exclaimed. Jake just nodded, attached the balls and pokedex to his belt and left.
"Time to live the adventure..." Jake said outloud as Growlithe barked in agreement.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 05, 2008, 09:12:02 PM
bad or sad or mad (Or any other 'ad' feeling   :D)
((Not even glad D: ))

Damn... you got me. XD

Also: Joeofmars, you are accepted! XD

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Alex (Nickname: Boogie)

Personality: Boogie is very hyper. He always is happy and hates being alone. He tries to hide his sadness. He treats everyone with kindness and never holds a grudge. The only time he is serious is in battle or when someone does something extremely horrible.

Appearance:

History: Boogie had an accident as a little kid with his brother (Now deceased) that he doesn't like to talk about. After the incident he didn't want to ever feel bad or sad or mad (Or any other 'ad' feeling   :D) so he hides his emotions by pretending he never feels them.

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon: Elekid
Moveset: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop, Thundershock

Favorite Pokemon Type: Electric and Fire

Other: Boogie hates evil.

OOC//Boogie's picture makes me laugh. I'll post my character... eventually...

Light

Kyle walked down the street, his new Pokemon in a pokeball attached to his belt. Alongside it were five other pokeballs, and in his pocket was a Pokedex. He walked into the plains, seeing if any strong Pokemon were around for him to catch.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Jake was itching to get on the road and train Growlithe. He also wanted to catch all the Pokemon he could. As Jake was walking, he saw another trainer up ahead in the plains, searching around. Growlithe noticed him as well, he had picked his nose up and was sniffing curiously.

"Oy!" Jake called out to the other trainer, heading over to him. "Hey, I'm Jake," he greeted, holding a hand out. "And this is my Pokemon, Growlithe."

Fell

Spongebob does not approve