News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Administration/Moderation Guide

Started by Vaatix, September 26, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

GameMaster is the best Mod here :) he shud be promoted to Admin

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: La Pared on October 15, 2007, 10:15:56 PM
*slurp slurp*

PsychoYoshi

I lol'd.

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Judas

Admins aren't advanced mods; they handle completely different issues.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: Snorkel on October 18, 2007, 11:49:27 AM

Admins aren't advanced mods; they handle completely different issues.

However, I am perfectly capable of taking on a few more responsibilities, though I do agree that I should not be pulled out of the moderating field altogether. :P

....whatever happened to the rank Moderator? It may be a rank that could benefit us. :P

Macawmoses

Eizweir

I'm a little worried when I read that list and I don't know who a lot of those people are...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 01, 2008, 06:15:41 PM
I'm a little worried when I read that list and I don't know who a lot of those people are...
A lot of em lurk. I know a few KoH especially do. Sebastian, has 80 posts. Only 39 are viewable (even as MotM) meaning he has a lot of posts on the staff board. Zoidberg is not active (close to 2 months now), while the LKs you would not know unless you visited their board.

JMV

:(

When did you join NSider?  I was NonPhixion and Acolyte_Khadafi since I got banned this summer.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

WiiGuy

What the differince between Moderators and Knights of Hyrule?

Macawmoses

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:28:33 PM
Moderators have limited access to the admin cp. They can change ranks.

Eizweir

Quote from: JMV290 on January 02, 2008, 12:37:41 AM

When did you join NSider?  I was NonPhixion and Acolyte_Khadafi since I got banned this summer.
I just barely joined this spring, so I didn't get to celebrate a one year anniversary :'(
Quote from: mackormoses on January 01, 2008, 11:28:36 PM
A lot of em lurk. I know a few KoH especially do. Sebastian, has 80 posts. Only 39 are viewable (even as MotM) meaning he has a lot of posts on the staff board. Zoidberg is not active (close to 2 months now), while the LKs you would not know unless you visited their board.
I think I know most of the LK's
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:28:33 PM

A Moderator is one who moderates the forum as Knights of Hyrule do, but we also take care of most of the issues that administrators are too busy to do. ;)

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 04, 2008, 03:26:27 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 02, 2008, 12:37:41 AM

I just barely joined this spring, so I didn't get to celebrate a one year anniversary :'(
Quote from: mackormoses on January 01, 2008, 11:28:36 PM
I think I know most of the LK's

I believe out of the LKs I know Geno and Macor the most
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...