News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Permanent vacation.

Started by Allegretto, June 23, 2010, 10:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

:Dramatic Music:

Hey guys, i'm going to be leaving NSFCD. I'm just going to delete my account so I can't change my mind.
Email Kaze-Maru@hotmail.com. GT is Envy S1yfox, Facebook name just Bryan Almeida.

So yeah, nothing more to say other than this site is boring as intercourse  now. Sorry Silver, Mack, all the other mods. You guys have all done your best, but it's not going to help in the long run.

Losing the good old members, gaining the useless inactive new ones.

Just not a fun place to even lurk on anymore.

Add me if you want to talk.

Jayat

I'll look you up on facebook...*crying**sob* man up Jayat man up.
My name on face book is Jerry Atkins

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

JrDude

So you can't change your mind?
It's easy to make a new account.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Just know that I don't like seeing you go. You were pretty cool. 8)

Farewell. *salutes*
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Light

Quote from: Lelouch on June 23, 2010, 10:20:35 PM
I'm just going to delete my account so I can't change my mind.
I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Star Fox.

Anyway, if that is your choice to leave, I guess there's no stopping you. I hope you had a fun time while you were here, and I'm certain a lot of people will miss you.

Just so you know... you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Come on, All. You aren't even going to make an effort to help salvage life out of this place?

...well, if you're going to leave, then I guess I'll be seeing you somewhere else.

Kayo

You do realize that leaving does not help activity at all? "This site is boring so I'll leave" is the opposite of what we need.

Although, we'll get over your exit. At least I will. Bye though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

It would be more effective to ask for a ban or an ip ban so that way you really can't view the site or at least from home anyway.
...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: revelry on June 24, 2010, 10:42:07 AM
It would be more effective to ask for a ban or an ip ban so that way you really can't view the site or at least from home anyway.
The admins will be happy to help you out if you want to try LOTE's approach.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chrona

Quote from: revelry on June 24, 2010, 10:42:07 AM
.......We share one...which is why he didn't..

...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: Chrona on June 24, 2010, 10:50:20 AM
.......We share one...which is why he didn't..
Oh, I forgot about that.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kianglo on June 24, 2010, 10:02:25 AM
You do realize that leaving does not help activity at all? "This site is boring so I'll leave" is the opposite of what we need.

Although, we'll get over your exit. At least I will. Bye though.

just like the "I'm leaving until it gets more active" people

Macawmoses

I'd like to point out that I don't approve any account deletions, so, yeah. But see ya mate.

Kayo

Oh, members can't delete their own accounts? I always thought they could... guess not.
[move][/move]