News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I Hate Forums.

Started by jatoskep, January 03, 2010, 03:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jatoskep

This forum in particular it absolutely sucks massive donkey cock and the admin is an ugly acne-faced jew who works at target and has a better breakroom than I do.

So, on topic:

It was 2AM. I Woke up with a horrible intercourse ing headache and freezing my balls off. It was 70 Degrees in the house, and I was wearing a hoody and under a blanket. I walked downstairs to get a glass of water and have a piss, and ended up passing out on the couch. Fast forward to 4AM, my mom comes downstairs and is like "yo nigga, what're you doin mang?". She takes my temperature and I have a fever of 103.3 (olawd). So a couple hours later (~7:00) I'm like burning hot, and I get up to go take a shower and my clothes are like soaked in sweat. I get in the shower, and wash my hair, and at this point I feel really dizzy and like I'm about to vomit so I go get in my bed without finishing my shower. Fast forward another hour, we go to the doctor (bunch of screaming sick kids, oh god make it stop) It's 24 degrees outside, and the heat in my mom's Jeep doesn't work, so I'm like torturously cold the whole darn ride. We get there, exciting nose and throat swabs for tests, they take some blood for tests, ALL NEGATIVE. So doctor lady is like "that's weird...go to the emergency room if you start feeling worse, and here's some pills". So I go home, feel like poop and have a fever for the next like 24 hours, and then today I'm almost fine, other than a horrible headache and I can't stay standing too long.

So yeah, what the intercourse  is wrong with me? :v

Eizweir

You have a fever.  It's not the end of the world.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jatoskep

Quote from: -X on January 03, 2010, 03:10:52 PM
You have a fever.  It's not the end of the world.
Yes, I was aware of that fact. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A FEVER THOUGH   ^_^

Macawmoses

jatoskep

Doodle

Quote from: jatoskep on January 03, 2010, 03:11:41 PM
Yes, I was aware of that fact. WHY THE intercourse  DO I HAVE A FEVER THOUGH   ^_^
Because you're a cockfaced ninny.
YEAH

Lotos

Quote from: jatoskep on January 03, 2010, 03:11:41 PM
Yes, I was aware of that fact. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A FEVER THOUGH   ^_^

Maybe it has to do with weed?

jatoskep

Mystic

Dog Food

Could be from sharing food. I got sick for almost a week after sharing food with someone else. It can take a week for the fever to start settling in, too.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

BOREDFOREVER

Next time don't try to sleep with a hoodie on under a blanket.  All the hoodie is going to do is hold mosture against you body, and when you warm up in your sleep, you will sweat, and then get a lot colder.  Hell, your fever could be a reaction to that.

Lotos

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 03, 2010, 07:02:13 PM
Next time don't try to sleep with a hoodie on under a blanket.  All the hoodie is going to do is hold mosture against you body, and when you warm up in your sleep, you will sweat, and then get a lot colder.  Hell, your fever could be a reaction to that.

Hey, that reminds me.  When I was younger, I slept on a hot day under a blanket.  I ended up with a fever.

Silverhawk79