News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Girls brah...

Started by 2-D, March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

Schemer was played.
I'm only being harsh because you're taking it out on the whole gender, with that first girl was your fault for not learning. And the rest happens to a lot of people, I think you're just over reacting.
0o!f

K-Cee

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 27, 2010, 09:42:39 PM
Man...they stink...figuratively.

There's a girl I'm mad into and have been for over two years...sounds like a long time.
And things seem to be picking up with me and her. Like, signs or definitely pointing to me and her getting together. but I get scared poop-less that I might have said something wrong and she's mad or that she just turns and leaves.

I guess i'm just a nervous scared kinda guy...

I would like for you all to share something about your current relationship life or any experiences you have with relationships.

chill out dude.
I was like that with my last ex. Hearing his name even made me feel weird. I got really weak whenever I saw him. He was like everything I was looking for, and to make everything better, he liked me back. But we were friends for a year before we started dating. Things were great. I'd do anything for him. But eventually it got old. We just got tired of each other. I was in love and still am though.

Nanako

Well, I read through this thread (from my last post), and have a few things to note.

Quote from: Mystic on March 28, 2010, 07:51:57 PM
Phaze wins thread.
Just curious. Why?

Quote from: Schemer on March 28, 2010, 09:43:22 PM
I am truly grateful to all that have read this fully.
I've read it all, and nobody should deserve to go through all that. There's one thing that's bothering me, though, and that's this:

Quote from: Schemer on March 28, 2010, 09:43:22 PM
This relationship is the reason I don't think sex should be so open to teenagers, personally I don't even like Sex. I'v had it, and don't see the big deal. I think it is highly over rated, however I still am very biased and hate nearly everyone who has done it regardless of age. I am an awful hypocritical person, however that's just me.
Aside from being hypocritical, it also strikes me as illogical. If you're thinking sex is overrated and don't see the big deal. Then why did you have it and why do you get angry to people who had sex? Not criticizing, but I just don't understand this.

Quote from: K-Cee on March 29, 2010, 10:21:23 AM
chill out dude.
I never understand this. So many times do I see people say "chill out" or "calm down" while that person is, actually, calm. I think it aggravates people if they're told to calm down, especially IF they're calm. It aggravates me, at least. So, can you explain me why people say this?

Sorry to everyone if I may sound harsh. I'm just really curious and want to know the answer to these questions.

Mystic

2-D

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Smokey the Bear on March 28, 2010, 08:50:20 PM
So do you mean that figuratively or literally?
Both, I guess.

Allegretto

Quote from: L10 on March 29, 2010, 10:01:50 AM
Schemer was played.
I'm only being harsh because you're taking it out on the whole gender, with that first girl was your fault for not learning. And the rest happens to a lot of people, I think you're just over reacting.
...Did you only read the first half of my post? Bravo.
Don't get my wrong, I don't care how harsh you are. I don't give a rats ass about anyone's opinion on this forum. Like I have said before I detest the majority of you.
However if you are going to insult me at least get your facts straight before doing so. Otherwise you make yourself look like an idiot.

My second girlfriend also lied to me.

*Also I did not go over all my relationships, just the two that had the most show of how untrustworthy girls are.*
Also I said my Step mom cheated on my step dad.

I don't believe I am over reacting, I am speaking from my experience. I did learn, you are incorrect. I learned not to trust that gender again, because they are not to be trusted.

To respond to Nanako. I tried it, to see what all the fuss was about. Plus I loved my girlfriend, and after being crushed by my first I thought it would help relieve stress.

but it did not, and it was not anything to get addicted to, or to think so highly of.

L10

Quote from: Schemer on March 29, 2010, 03:03:58 PM
...Did you only read the first half of my post? Bravo.
Don't get my wrong, I don't care how harsh you are. I don't give a rats ass about anyone's opinion on this forum. Like I have said before I detest the majority of you.
However if you are going to insult me at least get your facts straight before doing so. Otherwise you make yourself look like an idiot.

My second girlfriend also lied to me.

*Also I did not go over all my relationships, just the two that had the most show of how untrustworthy girls are.*
Also I said my Step mom cheated on my step dad.

I don't believe I am over reacting, I am speaking from my experience. I did learn, you are incorrect. I learned not to trust that gender again, because they are not to be trusted.

To respond to Nanako. I tried it, to see what all the fuss was about. Plus I loved my girlfriend, and after being crushed by my first I thought it would help relieve stress.

but it did not, and it was not anything to get addicted to, or to think so highly of.
I did read all of your posts, and you were played. You got stupid and fell for them. I do believe you are over reacting. All you're doing is trying to protect yourself because you're afraid to get hurt again.

Get over it, happens to everyone.

By calling every girl a slut, ninny, dirt bag, whatever your insult of choice is, you are calling not just my crushes that, but my friends too. I can get sensitive about that.
0o!f

Kilroy

Girls are very peculiar creatures, seeing as they're humans, we're as peculiar as they are.

I've got no problem with them, and I have my odd morals and ideas.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Allegretto

Yes, I am calling every girl, you will ever date. Fall in love with, or even like a Slut, a dirt bag and a liar.

You can either A. Be sensitive about it.
Or                    B. Not give a rats ass about my opinion, sort of how I don't give two poops about yours.

I'm not afraid to get hurt, not at all. I could care less about that. I just don't want to waste my time and money on something worthless in the long run.

That's all.

Kilroy

Quote from: Schemer on March 30, 2010, 06:44:14 PM
Yes, I am calling every girl, you will ever date. Fall in love with, or even like a Slut, a dirt bag and a liar.

You can either A. Be sensitive about it.
Or                    B. Not give a rats ass about my opinion, sort of how I don't give two poops about yours.

I'm not afraid to get hurt, not at all. I could care less about that. I just don't want to waste my time and money on something worthless in the long run.

That's all.
Then go gay.

If girls are such whores, such sluts, such bad people in general, why not go for guys instead? We're obviously so much better right?

There's nothing wrong with being gay, I'm simply saying that with your logic, you might as well.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Friendly Hostile

If there's no attraction to males, it's kind of hard for a person to go gay, even if they despise the opposite sex.  Allegretto will just die alone with no one since he likes to makes sweeping generalizations about  3.4 billion people.

Kilroy

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 30, 2010, 10:05:52 PM
If there's no attraction to males, it's kind of hard for a person to go gay, even if they despise the opposite sex.  Allegretto will just die alone with no one since he likes to makes sweeping generalizations about  3.4 billion people.
I was simply countering his logic, I understand that you can't just wake up and say "I'M GAY :D."
 FOR NSF MASCOT

2-D

Quote from: Syd on March 31, 2010, 07:41:47 AM
I was simply countering his logic, I understand that you can't just wake up and say "I'M GAY :D."

I did once...but it was more like "I'M GAY!?!?!" D:

Nah I'm just kidding haha...I have no problem with homosexuals. I got a gay friend myself. He's mad chill, we played Brawl for four hours yesterday :D

Kilroy

Quote from: Skelator2112 on March 31, 2010, 07:43:29 AM
I did once...but it was more like "I'M GAY!?!?!" D:

Nah I'm just kidding haha...I have no problem with homosexuals. I got a gay friend myself. He's mad chill, we played Brawl for four hours yesterday :D
lol

Really, there's nothing wrong with being gay. But hating half the people on the planet because you got played by a few? It's just stupid.
 FOR NSF MASCOT