News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Apricorn locations

Started by bluaki, March 27, 2010, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

I probably should've posted this around US launch time, but I made this list of all Apricorn locations in Kanto-Johto for my own reference while playing the Japanese games. The numbers are route numbers and NSWE are relative directions in each route (like "37N" means "In the northern region of Route 37, so you should probably get them by traveling south from the town to the North (Ecruteak)") and the X means that the route is just too small for a relative direction to be worthwhile and M means it's right around the middle of the route.
Remember that all Apricorns respawn at exactly Midnight according to the DS clock rather than being a 24-hour timer after picking, so like 11:30pm is a good time to start hunting for apricorns so that you can pick each tree twice.

-------------------Johto-------------------
29W Green
30S Green
30N Pink
31X Black
32N Yellow
33X Pink
33X Black
35W Green
36W Blue
37N Red
37N Blue
37N Black
38S White
39N Green
42M Pink
42M Green
42M Yellow
43W Black
44W Red
45E Green
46N Green
46N Yellow
Azalea/Hiwada Town: White

-------------------Kanto-------------------
01N Black
02E Pink
08E Yellow
11E Green
26N Blue
Pewter/Nibi City: Blue
Pewter/Nibi City: White
Fuchsia/Sekichiku City: Red

Also, I have a list of when you can call each gym leader for rematches, sorted by the actual time (which I feel is more convenient than sites like serebii that list them all in gym leader order) (you need to have obtained their phone number first) (M means Morning, A means Afternoon, E means Evening)
Mon M - Pryce
Mon A - Janine
Tue A - Blaine
Tue E - Morty
Wed M - Misty
Wed A - Jasmine
Wed E - Chuck
Thu A - Bugsy
Fri M - Lt. Surge
Fri E - Clair
Sat M - Falkner
Sat A - Whitney
Sat E - Brock
Sun M - Erika
Sun A - Sabrina
Sun E - Green

I was wanting something like this but they didn't have it on serebii or gamefaqs. This will be very useful.
...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

It'll be helpful. Thanks, cat girl person. :)

DededeCloneChris

Wait, when is it considered morning again? I can't talk to Falkner anymore after 11 AM...

bluaki

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 27, 2010, 11:35:40 AM
Wait, when is it considered morning again? I can't talk to Falkner anymore after 11 AM...
I'm not sure, but I believe it includes 6~10:00

So_So_Man

could you make a list of where/when you find the gym leaders?

bluaki

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 27, 2010, 02:28:35 PM
could you make a list of where/when you find the gym leaders?
Serebii has one in the HG/SS section.

While playing, I reordered the information for my convenience... but destroyed the information as I met each leader, so I don't still have that.

DededeCloneChris

I'm evil. I call them for a rematch, but I make them stay inside a building unless I go there. Mwahahahahaha.